04 September 2013

Angelic Twist

Hey Loves

I know its been a few days :( I've been looking for new fun accessories but having a rather hard time doing that but honestly...I rather enjoy my look even without lots of bling bling goodness!
I'm an angel! Don't you think I'm cute!?! I felt like being artsy and this outfit felt like the perfect inspiration! Do you want to get this look for yourself? Keep on reading to find out where to go! Are you an angel trying to save the world? Credits at the bottom

So my dears do you like this cute angelic outfit? Well you're in luck because you can pick it up at this round's Perfect Wardrobe! This is the offering from Rotten Defiance for the "angelic" theme! This is called Angelic and I decided to wear the pink one today because....Well have you met me? It comes with a halo, wings, a mesh skirt, and a tango/lush compatible top for just 90L! What a deal right? Definitely get to Perfect Wardrobe for some nice deals.
Another cute thing I got from Perfect Wardrobe is this cute headband from UtopiaH called the Angelic Headband. I have always loved this store but this I have to say might be one of my favorites! It's pink, cute, and fluffy what more could I ask for? 

So apparently I like this theme because ANOTHER release I am showing off today is from there too! You see this cute shoulder pet goodness? It's a new release from Geek that you can pick up during your trip at Perfect Wardrobe. There are two versions an angel version and a monster version but today I have the angel version in ecstatic. There is a really cute display there so make sure to find them and look at them all AND buy them all

...and there you have it. I'm soaring through the air praying to the heavens please PLEASE drop some accessories into my lap! Let's shop it up fashionistas! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili


Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – CHO Clean Brillant in Brown
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards – Real Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Bubbles Browns in Chestnut
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts
♡ Hands: Slink – Advanced Mesh Hands Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Advanced Mesh Feet Toes
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Modish – Jules Lips Set B-6
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish:Tori-Tastic - Slumber Party Stripes Nail HUD New @ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
♡ Blush: Dead Apple – Anime Blusher
♡ Blush 2: Chus - Dollie Blush Bubble
♡ Hand Glitter: Petite Bowtique -  Glitter Hands in Pink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Rotten Defiance – Angelic in Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Admiral Fat Pack
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Earrings: Pure Poison – Cloud Kawaii Earrings
♡ Headband: Utopiah – Angelic Headband White in Lace Pink New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Candy on Head: Pilot – Candy Twist in Pink New @ The Arcade
♡ Shoulder Pet: Geek – Angel Bot Ecstatic New @ Perfect Wardrobe
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs – Mesh Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Elephante Pose - Angel Fly Away New @ Perfect Wardrobe

No comments :

Post a Comment