19 September 2013

Paper Gangstas

Hey Lover Faces!

I told you it would be a busy week for me so no yelling at me! It's been a crazy but amazing week for me I finally got a decently looking resume done (I know...at 23....lame) and I've applied for some jobs that I know for a fact I would love to work in since they are all fashion related and I have this amazing love for fashion and I'd love my job to revolve around fashion!
So..I'm sure you all can tell I have a love for women (and men) with their own sense of taste and fashion one of my favorites being Lady Gaga. She can dress as a man or in a meat dress and feel absolutely beautiful and that is one of the most amazing things in the world to me. Not to mention she is amazingly smart underneath her mind blowing looks. My outfit today was inspired by one of her older songs that I love. Want to know where I grabbed all these pieces? Keep on reading!
I have on a lot of new pieces tonight so let's start with this super cute shirt & these sneakers. I've already done a few things from Stalkerazzi but when I originally went, I kept crashing so when I went back this time I grabbed this shirt from Crush and these super cute sneakers from Alterego. The shirt, Hardcore Shirt is a full mesh shirt with a shoulder peaking out and I don't know...it adds a bit of sexy cuteness to the look plus these cute sneakers that go with it almost perfectly called I inked, that have lots of amazing tattoo style art on them. Both the top and the sneakers have multiple versions so get on down there and look for yourself yes? YES!
Do you feel me looking into your SOUL?! Oh really? Wow I'm good! Anywho..the eyes I have on is a group gift that you too can have for a small joining fee! These are this month's gifts from The Sugar Garden's VIP group called  Neko Luvers which are these amazing looking eyes that are almost like gems. They can be used as a neko eye of course or if you just like more anime looking or unique looking eyes they would be perfect for that as well. I wore the jade which are an intense green but there are 3 other colors that you receive as well. 
Last but not least I am wearing a new skin from Modish called Ayah. I love that you can dress almost all of her skins up in maturity or down for more kawaii looks and it looks good either way. Also good news for the women with lovely lady lumps, Miss Ele has also added phat azz appliers to the store. I don't have them on today but I wanted you all to know they are there! 
So there is some more shoppy goodness for you don't miss out on the chance to grab them up! See you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Modish – Ayah in Dune Skintone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Neko Luvers in Jade Group Gift
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Buttons B&W in Argent with Blunt Bangs
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth PRO Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai – Platinum Lips in Pink
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzie’s – Slink Avatar Enhancement
♡ Eyeliner: Izzie’s – Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Pink Fuel – Freckles in Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Crush – Hardcore Top in Pink New @ Stalkerazzi
♡ Bottom: Cynful/Lil’Lace Collaboration - Bell Bottom Trashed belt New @ The Dressing Room
♡ Shoes: Alterego – I Inked Sneakers #1 New @ Stalkerazzi
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Etham – 8 Bit Glasses in Pink New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
♡ Necklace: Katat0nik – Sweet Pink Kity Radio Necklace New @ Arcade
♡ Bracelet: Utopiah – BabyPink Watch
♡ Earrings: EY:NO – Summer Earring in Silver
♡ Plushies:  Silent Sparrow – David Pwnie RARE New @ Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------
Song Inspiration:
Paper Gangstas By Lady Gaga

No comments :

Post a Comment