07 May 2013

100 Block With Ice Cream on Top

Hey pretty ladies and gents!

Someone say skins?! I have a couple to show and this is just the first one but I first want to give sweet kisses to Cynful who made this super adorable dress for 100 Block Fair. I love the bright pink color and I love the shape its a little less clingy to the body and looks more relaxed and beachy. There are other colors to pick from including a nice bright orange and there is also belted versions but I went beltless.

So dears Modish has done another revamp and they are so gorgeous! You will be able to pick this skin up from the 100 Block Fair at Depraved Nation  and you will see for yourself the improvements! There has been some skin tone changes, as well as re-naming for some of your most loved tones. My usual skin tone of choice Cappucio is now called Dune...which I think sounds sexy....I approve
  • Tangos Appliers Available
  • Slink Hand/Feet Appliers now available
  • Light, Dark, and no Brows Options
  • Cleavage & Non Cleavage Versions
  • 8 Skintones Available 
  • Makeups Available
 Set A
 Set B
 Set C
 Set D


Like what you see? Don't be afraid give it a demo and also check out the many other amazing buys available to you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili
 

No comments :

Post a Comment