21 May 2013

Prince Charming's Not For Everyone

Hey Loves!

Sorry I've been away so long! It's not like me at all. Between heat, computer issues, and RL-ness its been hard for me to show you all the sexiness in SL!
Today's title is about well...you hear at a young age you are looking for "Prince Charming" but you know...not everyone wants prince charming. If you aren't looking for that you are kissing the wrong frogs. I personally want "Prince laughs at my dorkiness" I want "Prince games with me" and "Prince likes me for not being a princess but still makes me feel like one" I want a real Prince. A prince that is a prince by character not by birthright. You know what I want my prince to be like...Aladdin...he earned it he wasn't given it. It makes sense if you think about it. Kissing frogs is a lot less creepy if you know what type of frogs to pick up.

ANYWHO...I know you totally came here for the clothing right? RIGHT! Keep on reading! Lots of newness for you! If you are busy kissing frogs there are credits below just for you.

I got so many amazing things this weekend but the first thing I slipped on was this cute skirt from Ducknipple that was amazingly inexpensive and HUD controlled. I loved this grey denim color so I stuck with it but it also has other amazing colors to choose plus the little ties are color change making fashion so much easier to match with.
Lets not forget my fabulous new hair either my dears. Released this weekend from Ploom is this hippy chic type hair called Shiloh. I love the headband and the curls and I love how it falls over my body. I thought hard about wearing a pastel colored hair but then decided to be a dirty blonde because...well why not? Someone has to be *WINK NUDGE*

*Does the Nicki Minaj Blink* I love these new eyeballs from The Sugar Garden! These are called Stargazer Eyes and they are available in system eyes as well as mesh versions. Both versions look bright and vibrant but I've always prefered system eyes because I already wear so many dang attachments LMAO. Below is a picture of all available for purchase BUT if you join the pay to join VIP group you get an amazing pair of a rainbow version. 
PLUS I'm sure you missed it and they heard you..The Boobies Show is back! I love this shirt I have on today from FuknHawt for this round. I am on the hunt lately for tanks in SL and this one is perfect. It has an awesome star smack dab in the front plus I can show off my curvy goodness. As with most shirts that have appliers available you do not HAVE to wear mesh or prim breasts to enjoy the shirt but if you do have them you will be able to wear them with this shirt


 See I promised you lots of goodies and I delivered right? Still a few newbies but I don't want to keep you reading all day so its credited below! I hope you find a few things that make you want to shop! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - StarGazer Eyes in Green New Release
♡ Hair: Ploom - Shiloh New Release
-------------------------
♥ BODY ENHANCEMENTS ♥
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Hands & Feet: Slink Mesh Hands & Feet
♡ Appliers for Hand: The Sugar Garden
♡ Appliers for Breasts: The Sugar Garden
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Pom Pom Lip Shine in Pink
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Knees: UtopiaH - Painful Knees #4
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner Option 2
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Nail Hud Set 36 in Torque New-ish Release
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: FukNHawt - Cami Top in Pink Star New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Ducknipple - Pleat Skirt with HUD New-ish
♡ Shoes: Slink - Lulu Addon Shoes in White
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Choker: Poptart - Spiked Out Choker in Pink/Gold New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Earrings: Ey:No - Color Bead Earrings in Silver
♡ Ring: Yummy - Doughnut Ring
-------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Tail: NoRe - Mini White Donut Kitty Tail
♡ Horns: Kre-Ations - Chibi Oni Horns v2
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment