03 May 2013

Happy, Free, Confused, & Lonely...

 Hey Fashion Divas
*Prances in singing loudly twirling her hair with her neatly painted index finger* It feels like the perfect night to dress up like Hipsters!! Okay Taylor Swift...you got me! This song has been in my head all morning and I'm totally not ashamed. Today I feel...you guessed it I feel happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best ways!

I had a blast not only with this outfit but with the technical difficulties to complete it. Ever since my "upgrade" with my ISP my internet is worse than ever but fear not! I have overcome! I have succeeded! I ha-...oh look cookies! *Types with mouth full* Keep on reading for all the lovely newb around the grid. If you're too busy with your feels that's okay! Credits at the bottom

I fell in lust with that hair as soon as I saw the ad, though it did take me a bit to decide on the pack to get but I finally decided on the Fades 01 pack! This is a new release from Eep and its so cute and light looking and I mean...pigtails! I went with a blonde ombre look today that I feel compliments the brightness of the outfit
If you're a long time reader of my blog (which I thank you for btw) You may remember a place called Sugar & Cyanide taking an SL Hiatus...well my dears IT'S BACK! It was one of my go to places when I needed something new and as you see nothing has changed! The top I have on today is called Pulsation it has a little cute heartbeat going across the shirt and not only that...it has lolas appliers! I have on the pink which is a nice magenta color but there are other colors available to pick from as well. 

I love love love LOVE my lipstick! Its so bright and cute and there are butterflies involved! This is the newest release from Mirror's Enigma for her new skin (to be blogged at a later date) Azuka and they are called the butterfly lips. There are both a non teeth version as well as one with teeth however the one you see now is the non teeth version with my own usual teeth & alpha. Let's take a looksy!
Shopping Time! Make sure to give Jaysee a wholehearted welcome back and Ydreece some butterfly lovin! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks

What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera in Sunkissed w/ Tangos Appliers
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Street Lens in Galaxy
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair010 in GoldenFade New Release
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Mirror's Enigma - Azuka Butterfly Lips 01 New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Sugar & Cyanide - Pulsation Dress in Pink New Release
♡ Skirt: TartCake - Spring Mini in Pokadot Newest Release
♡ Shoes: Crazy Kitties - Sexy Legwarmers Boots Newest Release
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Hair Accessory: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Bear BR
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Bear Pink
♡ Crown: Exiled Inc - Kawaii Pink Bow Cardboard Crown Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: Wound - Ribbon Choker with Ring
♡ Ring: Yummy - Doughnut Ring Collabor88 April
♡ Earrings: Yummy - Doughnut Earrings Collabor88 April
♡ Bracelet: Edge Grafica - 37 Bracelet in Silver/White
------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Returned Karma - Mesh Lobes 01
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Soda Pop
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♡~♥

1 comment :

  1. Lurve the funky lips sissybug <3 You gotta wear stuff like this more often! Missed seeing you with et!

    ReplyDelete