10 May 2013

50 Shades of Green (And Some Confused Yellows)

Hey my lovelies!
It's been so hot and muggy here lately that its definitely gotten me ready for summer! All of my winter clothes are officially away and all my bright colored stuff is hanging stunningly in my closet *_*! I felt like doing a nice summer breeze type picture with Sir Greenbottom loosely inspired by the dress I purchased in RL for myself for mother's day festivities! Want to see the details? Keep reading silly! *jumps through the Read More portal*

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Ohai! I want to start off with the dress I decided to wear. There is a new event called Chapter Four, that's very different from the other events offered. There are 4 areas: Discount, 2 for 1, Gacha & Under 100L with amazing and quality products. You can find the dress I have on in the 2 for 1 Room from C'est La Vie! I don't shop much from this creator BUT after this purchase I see myself wearing them more often in the future. I have on the pretty lemon colored version that comes with a green alternate dress but there is another pack to pick. I recommend checking out this event.

Another event that needs to be rummaged through is Collabor88! A new round has started "Rain or Shine" has been picked for this month and I love the bright colors used! My Earrings & bracelet are this round's offerings from Maxi Gossamer called Summertime Easy Living which are texture change with many bright combinations! They are only 188L - 288L for these amazing sets so grab them up!
My weakness for pigtails lead me to FaMESHed to pick up this new release from Wasabi Pills called Sunny! I wanted to have soft auburn hair today so I got the reds pack. Its non rigged mesh so you can resize it for your personal needs.

Tons of events just waiting for you to stop in! Don't resist it anymore! IM me if you want a shopping buddy! Add me on Flickr. facebook, or even in-world! I love to hear from you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Landmarks

Location Of Pics

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera in Sunkissed Coming Soon
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Klassik Eyes in Mozarts Eyes
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sunny in Gingerbread New @ FaMESHed
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Glamorize - Sweetness Lips in Pink Cream
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: C'est La Vie - Charm Dress in Cat Lemon New @ Chapter Four
♡ Shoes/Feet: N-Core - Barefeet W/ Sandals
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Hair Ties: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Stars Neon
♡ Crown: Laviere - Fake Plastic Crown in Mint
♡ Choker: Wound - Ribbon Choker with Ring
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Summertime Easy Living Bracelet New @ Collabor88
♡ Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Summertime Easy Living Earrings Hoop Version New @ Collabor88
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Roho Ring
♡ Plushy: Sway's - Cookie Bear in Forest Gacha Prize
-------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Fawn Antlers in Mocha Gacha Prize
♡ Wings: Pretty Liars - Sparkle Wings in Lime Green Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST♡~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment