06 May 2013

Pastel Princess | Loads Of New Releases!

Hey Fashion Heads! 
My internet is finally fixed! I feel so pretty and amazing in this outfit and I never want to take this off! Dun worry I will though! I will just save it as an outfit for another day but I plan on sharing the look with you today. My inspiration was flowers to be honest....pretty bright and pastel colored flowers! Keep on reading for all the details! If you are too busy strolling through the flowers, don't worry credits at the bottom.

Let's start with my brand spankin new hair from Ploom! I adore this style its very different from anything else I own and that's why I just HAD to show it off. This is called Tina and its a cute curly pulled back style reminds me a bit of a hairstyle meant for modern royalty. I couldn't decide between wearing a pastel tone or a pretty blonde but as you see I went with a blonde to balance things out.
The skirt I have on is a new color release from one of my favorite things at Boom. This is the Minka skirt in an amazing pastel polka dot style but if you want more of a plain pattern I'm happy to inform you they can be found at her main store \o/ 

I kinda cheated with my top since its really a dress but I thought it looked so cute with this skirt that I had to try it out and I really liked it! This is a new release from Blah called my simplicity dress. The color I have on (white) as well as Black, Red, Cherry, Olive, & Brownie can be found at the main store but if you check out the Whore Couture Monthly Edition you can find additional colors! 
My shoes are also a new release that I love. These are from Skifija and I love the build of them. They are amazing, classy and a twirl of fun not to mention they are extremely affordable for a shoe of this quality and functionality. These are completely color change for ANY need you will ever have as well as shiny options and glow! 

Lots of new releases for your shopping needs so don't fight it any longer go out there and shop your fashionable hearts right outta your chest! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
 Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera in Sunkissed COMING SOON
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Puff Lens in Seahorse
♡ Hair: Ploom - Tina New Release
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipgloss: JM:Mai - Skin Platinum Lips in Scarlet
♡ Lipstick: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Blah - My Simplicity Dress in White New Release
♡ Skirt: Boom - Minka in Pastel Polka Dot New Release
♡ Shoes: Skifija - Adamant Peep Toe Shoes  New Release
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Ring: Pichi - Tassa2 Ring in White Gacha Prize
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart Earrings
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace in Pink AND Blue
♡ Flowers in Hair: Included with Hair
♡ Bracelet: Edelweiss - Chouchou in Pastel Pink
♡ Cupcake on Head: Half Deer - The Sugar Battalion in Honey
♡ Candy in Mouth: Ni.Ju - Sweets in Lavender
♡ Belt: Included with Skirt
-------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ear: Trap/Ni.ju Collaboration - Gelf Ears Low Pierced
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Milky Way
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♡ ~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment