27 May 2013

Gamer Girls & White Knights

Hello Loves!

Did you miss me?  I'm here now because I missed you too!

So get this..I actually have a little bit of a gamer girl in me and I've been enjoying the life of a gamer with a friend of mine. I hate playing by myself because sometimes when its discovered that I'm a real girl things tend to get a bit weird. It goes from gaining XP to gaining...well you get the point. I even learned a new term called White Knight. I'm on a roll with this gamer talk and I'm actually enjoying it!
My outfit today is relaxed and simple but it made me a happy Lili! My little demon pet and I had a nice stroll across the beach! Want to learn more about this outfit? Keep on reading! If you have a game to level on that's okay I have credits at the end!

As you all know I usually don't wear pants but THESE pants made me feel sexy! This is a collab between two amazing stores Cynful and Lil Lace and to anyone that loves flair jeans I recommend  these wholeheartedly. The belt can be a different color as well as the buckle but I really loved this red color so I decided to razzle dazzle myself up with some red today and since I've always been a fan of light denim I threw those on but there are tons of colors to pick from guys trust me hehe

Like my nintendo-esque necklace? Me too. I somehow managed to turn a discount event for men into a place for me to shop for myself, Sorry boys! I got this from the Mens Dept surprisingly and I just had to have it. This is from a store called Balaclava (I always spell that wrong a least once) and its super affordable and there is actually a female version in the pack. I have on the red one and I changed the screen texture to a smile. There are 3 other colors to choose from if you're not feeling the red so just check and see. If you fashionistas have a fashionisto to doll up this is a great place to start
Another new release are these amazing beautiful DASHING eyes! I'm not sure if you have guessed by now but I adore crash republic eyes. I tend to gravitate towards green eyes and they always look amazing! These ones are called Candi Eyes and they can be found at this rounds SL Fashion Week. If you are looking for the event and can't find it, it's because it has been moved and I have a slurl to the new location below. 

I hope I covered all the newness I'm wearing hehe. I also hope it triggered the shopper girl in you and now it's time to demo demo demo! I can't help it I love being your shop demoness :D! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili


Landmarks

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Candi Eyes in Green New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Hair: Eater's Coma - Hair 21 in Dark Gold Blonde
♡ Hands & Feet:  Slink Mesh Hands/Feet
♡ Applier: The Sugar Garden
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Nails: Flair - Set 52 in Yacht
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Rosebay
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner Option 2
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Fashionably Dead - Crop Top in Eggshell Collabor88
♡ Bottom: Cynful/Lil Lace Collab - Bell bottoms in Light Denim New Release
♡ Glasses: Olive - The Eye Luv U Glasses in Hot Cha Cha Red
♡ Necklace: Balaclava - GD Necklace in Red New @ The Mens Dept
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation Bracelet
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips Ring
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips Earrings
♡ Belt: Included with Jeans
------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Plushie: D Lab - Monsters 2 Hood Man 1 Gacha Prize
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH - Winter Kitty Whiskers
♡ Ears: Trap - Beastie Human Ears
♡ Wings: Pretty Liars - Sparkle Wings in Red Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment