13 May 2013

Princess Of Everything & Nothing

Happy Monday everybody!
I woke up feeling bright, energized, and happy after an amazing Mothers Day with my mom. Something I have recently told myself is that I'm a princess of everything....and nothing. In other words I walk out of my home always thinking that to some I am an amazing being and to others they may not enjoy my presence but one thing that won't change is I will still be who I am at the end of the day. 
I am a happy bundle of bright today (because that's unusual right?) and I had a nice day of exploring! I even met a local! Want to know where to shop? Do you want to get it for yourself? You know what to do...KEEP READING! If you are in a rush don't worry credits at the bottom
Today I have on this beautiful Spring dress from Candydoll called surprisingly My Spring Dress *giggles* I have on the rose one which is my favorite color in Candydoll. I love the crochet detail on it as well as the little belt around the waist for just a difference in color. If you prefer the dress without a belt thats also available as well as many other colors 
I thought this bag was a perfect accessory to go with this dress. I talked a little about Chapter Four last week and I went back over to the gacha section and picked up this cute purse from VCO. I've honestly never been to this store but if the rest of their products are like this I can see myself visiting there all the time!
I grabbed my lipstick and my pretty little peepers from Rozena who is now having a sale! If you are on a budget and want a cute skin take a stroll through Rozena and see if anything catches your eye. The gacha prizes are not on sale but they are already pretty cheap so I didn't mind at all.

 Hopefully your shopping list is full my dears and is time for a shopping trip! I hope I run into some of you during your shopping adventures hehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera in Sunkissed COMING SOON
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Rozena - Daily Eyes in Fairy Green Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Alice Project - Aphrodite
♡ Bangs: Alice Project - Ruki Bangs
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Knees: UtopiaH - Painful Knees #4 New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Pinky
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipstick: Rozena - Summer Juicy Gloss in Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Candydoll - Spring Dress in Rose w/ Belt New-ish Release
♡ Panties: Luck Inc - Naughty Panties in Lace White
♡ Shoes: G-Field - Alex Shoes in Cream (Colored to match Purse)
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: VCO - Rose Bag #12 Gacha @ Chapter 4
♡ Crown: Noodles - Purest Snow Tiara in Gold/Diamond Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet:  Tee*fy - Colour Blocking Minimalism Bangle in Peach New Release
♡ Ring: LaGyo - Mia Ring New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Belt: Included with Dress
------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Fresh Autumn Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment