14 May 2013

What Do Zebra's Say?


Hey Loves!


Wondering about the title? Well let me explain...

When I was young like most children, I loved to read and I had this crazy book about animals. It told you about where they lived and what they eat and all that great stuff and it even told you what sounds they made which was my favorite part as a child. I finally got to the last page of the book which felt like forever and on that page no "Zebras say..." to be found...
To this day I have no idea what Zebras say guys *cries* Just Kidding I've learned but the story ties into my outfit hehe. Keep on reading for the info! If you're on the search for the sounds of the animal world there are credits on the bottom just for you!


So today I have on this top from Cynful I decided looks okay on me as a dress. Its very short so if you don't want your goods greeting the world wear panties or even some tights would be adorable. This version has a cute little zebra cross on it that caught my attention and you can only get it at The Dressing Room so if you like it run skip or hop there ASAP. I have on the light red version but there is also a peach version and a blue one. I have on my Lolas but you don't have to own them or wear them to wear this.
Another goodie you can find at The Dressing Room is my skin! This is from Essences and this is an Exclusive for the event called "Opera Summertime" It's only available in Light Rose but the makeup won't be available at the mainstore once the event is over. This is another product you shouldn't want to grab! Get it as soon as you possibly can!

I am lacking in accessories today because honestly I'm having a hard time finding some. I will be searching around today for some so wish me luck you lovely readers of mine! IM me if you want a shopping buddy! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera Summertime 01 New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Lancelot Eyes in Ruby
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair 010 in Goldenfade
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Scarlet
♡ Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Raven Nails
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress/Top: Cynful - Tara's Longshirt in Light Red New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Jacket: Sugar & Cyanide - Sweater in Black
♡ Shoes: Skifija - Extreme Platform in Zebra
♡ Hair Bows: Laviere - Candy Bows in Red
♡ Earrings: Boom - Skinny Plastic Door Knockers in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Needful Things - Big Bubble Ring in Valentine Red
♡ Goggles: Epic - Kawaii Goggles in Zebra White Gacha Prize
♡ Tail: Epic - Curvy Succubus Heart Tail
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♡~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment