17 May 2013

When You're Ready....Come and Get It

Hey Loves!

I think I finally got my sparkle back! For quite a few weeks now I've felt like a trapped butterfly in a jar with no holes. I'm finally out of the jar and now its time for me to soar again! The spring always has a way of lighting up my mood, making me want to shine and this spring is no different. I have a nice colorful outfit on today that makes me an even more sparkly, happy, Lili. I can tell you wear to get this amazing stuff, all you have to do is keep on reading! If you're too busy soaring there are credits below.

First off....Sorry about the quality of the picture today photoshop stopped working so I had to do everything in gimp and then last minute photoshop kicked back in...ANYWAY!

If you haven't heard yet....New hair at Truth! There are 6 new styles for you to demo. MAKE SURE YOU demo because the colors and color packs have changed. I fell for this hair I have on today called Abra.  I bought the colours (Opa English Style) pack and I love the newly tweaked pink however the purple is still my favorite PLUS you get the best of both worlds! Almost every pack has a fade or ombre option even the colours!

Both my top AND skirt are from Blueberry which is surprisingly a lot more inexpensive than I originally anticipated each piece was less than 200L and has such amazing texture work on it. The shirt is called Jennifer and the bottom is called Kote. If you are searching for nicely priced mesh pieces this is a place worth checking out

Right before taking pics I got these awesome sneakers from JP Design! This is the newest release called graduate sneakers which are customizable to so many different styles. You literally could play with them for days and not get all the combination. I made mine a pretty mix of orange and green to match my outfit! What do you think?

If you swing over to the 100 Block event hosted by Depraved Nation, you can find this really cute clutch. This is an exclusive from Blah for this event so get your tush there as soon as you can. To cut down on some lag try to go without lots of attachment ot mesh. Just a system top, bottom., and low prim hair or even naked with an alpha on hehe

Last but not least! I love love LOVE the headband and ring (Worn on my newly tsg hand applied Slinks) I have on from Rotten Defiance. Its a group gift so check out the store and if you like what you see make sure to join the VIP group. These are Starfish goodness I have on the pearl/orange version on but there are tons of colors available in both chrome and black as well

Lots of events to be checked out my dears! Don't hesitate! Mwahs & Happy Shoppinh 

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes in Green New @ The Liaison Collaborative
♡ Hair: Truth - Abra in Colours01 New Release
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Applier: The Sugar Garden Slink Appliers in D Tone New Release!
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Baby Soft Lips in Pink Cream
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Color: LVLE - Spring Fling Nail Hud in Green Polka Dots New @ The Liaison Collaborative 
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blueberry - Jennifer Mesh tank Top in White Newish Release
♡ Bottom: Blueberry - Kote Mesh Mini Skirt in Colors Newish Release
♡ Shoes: JP Design - Graduate Sneakers New Release
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Blah - My Studded Clutch in White New @ 100 Block Event
♡ Headband: Rotten Defiance - Pearl Starfish Beaded Headband in Orange New Group Gift
♡ Ring: Rotten Defiance - Pearl Starfish Ring in Orange New Group Gift
♡ Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
-------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.Ju - Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs - V Spaded Chubby Bare Tail
--------------------------
HUGE THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST

Silent Dedication
 

No comments :

Post a Comment