01 December 2013

Lazy Sunday | Winter Edition

Hey Fashion Heads!

It's officially winter I suppose so why not embrace it right? I made a couple buddies at Izzies who absolutely fangirled all over me! They were all "OMG IT'S LI..-" what a girl can dream! Anywho I've always been a fan of snowmen but living so close to the city they never really lasted long so I guess you can say I was living out some more childhood through Second Life. 
For my lazy Sunday I went with comfy and I wanna share the deets with you because I luff yew so. Want to get a couple things for yourself? Keep on reading to find out where to go! Are you mid snowman? That's okay I have the credits at the bottom

First off. Some of you that have been reading since last year know that around this time in 2012 a skin fell into my life by the name of Baby from The Sugar Garden well loves..this is Baby 2.0 with UPDATED SKIN TONES I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them. This skin has always made me feel so beautiful and so happy I can now wear it in E tone! Today is the LAST day to get it discounted so hurry hurry! You must be a part of Skin Addiction to get the discount!

This sweater that makes me oh so happy is from a (new to me) place called Mag B and these are the Care Sweaters based off of course the super cute care bears! Today I have on the Cheer version because its pink and rainbow goodness...two of my favorite things.. I had to broaden my shoulders a bit since it looked a bit...humpish with my usual setting but after that I loved the look :D Just threw on my favorite skinny Jeans by Cynful and headed out the door 

Didn't wanna get my ears cold so I also put on these super cute earmuffs from Forever Young available at the Winter Trend event along with the Ivy Tights I wore underneath my skinny jeans. They are resizable so anyone can wear them and they are a gacha so almost anyone can afford a pair...or 8 >.>

Another amazing find you can pick up fo Winter Trend are these boots from Blah called  My Laced Up Ankle Boots that I'm really into. I've always wanted boots like this in RL but sadly me and heels don't agree with each other anymore so I am happy to be able to rock them here in SL. There are a ton of colors to choose from but I'm wearing the white today. Make sure you check these out before it's too late loves. 

So that's a couple of things for you to grab up today! See you all tommorrow...I hope. The holidays are rough for me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in E Tone Discounted Until Midnight
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Anime Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Exile - Stray Wishes & Sugar High Thanks for The Idea Morgan
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 155 in #1
♡ Blush: Dead apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Mouth Alpha: Dead Apples - Mouth Alpha XII
♡ Freckles: The sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: Mag B - Care Sweater in Cheer New Release
♡ Pants: Cynful - Skinny Jeans in Blue
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Ivy Tights in Pink New @ Winter Trend
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Lace Up Ankle Pumps in White
New @ Winter Trend 
♡ Feet:  Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: SugarButton Boutique - Super Nerd Glasses in Kawaii Rainbow
♡ Bracelet: Izzies - Hair Tie Bracelet in Pink
♡ Earmuffs: Forever Young - Snuggle Buddies in Pink Bunny RARE
New @ Winter Trend
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail in White
♡ Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment