21 December 2013

Bubblegum Princess

Hey Loves!
So close to Christmas I can just SMELL the Christmas presents and after Christmas sales. Feel the super fat feeling in my belly after eating my grammie's Mac & Cheese (None better). I just know I have a lot to look forward to hehe. Today I'm not showing off an Xmas look but it's a look I was really into, it's a bit of like...a demoness' night in hehe. I wanted something kinda fun and sexy so....keep on reading if you want a little fun and sexy in your life.

I don't have many lingerie sets but I'm really excited to add this set to my collection! This is from Blah for this month's The Boobies Show and its called My Antique Lace Lingerie Set! I feel so sexy in it guys! I spent an entire day dancing around on my platform squealing at myself! The set is Azz and Lola friendly even though I didn't use the phat azz in my post and like usual...I have on pink but there are so many colors for you to choose from so check it out before its too late. 

The heels I have on are another MUST HAVE from Blah! I bought the new high version of Slink JUST to wear these new releases called My Charming Pumps that are now available at FROST! They are just...doing EVERYTHING for me at the moment and I honestly never want to take them off!. Pumps...that are really inexpensive....that match your skin PERFECTLY...there is NOTHING better in life! I have on the Baby version but just like with...anything Hoshi makes...there is a color for everyone to enjoy.

I was light on accessories today...well...light for me...which isn't saying much and it's pretty much all Geek.  I love these goggles I have on from for the Seraphim Social and these are called Kai's Protection which honestly...are PERFECT. My little foxy friend Foxidooda. is also from Geek too BUT you head to the FROST Fair for that and they are another cute little bot called Foxy Bot that says the cutest little things to you *whispers* Ask him what the fox says. I plugged in a heart with this new release called heart 4 tinman that you can find at FROST as well and last but not least the tail I have, Plug Me In, can be picked up from the Suicide Dollz event. 
I have a full day of sexy in front of me so I hope I left you guys with lots to buy! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby E tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Gear-Monster Eyes in Silver Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Truth –  Melita New Release
♡ Breasts: Lolas - Tango
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version New Release
♡ Teeth: SHINE – Vampire Teeth
♡ Piercings: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Baby Gloss v2 in Citrus
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Intrepid - Inner Peace Fingernail Applier HUD Choice #5 Giftie @ FROST
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng – Catlick Eyeliner Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
♡ Tattoo: Fappy - Unicorn Tattoo New @ Bodify
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie:  Blah. My Antique Lace Lingerie Set in Pink New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Shoes: Blah. My Charming Pumps in Baby New @ FROST
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Noodles – Petite Bunny Necklace Silver
♡ Ring: Sugar – Mesh Macaron Ring in Strawberry
♡ Plushies: Geek – The Foxy Bot in White New @ FROST
♡ Heart on Chest: Geek – Heart4Tinman Plugin in Pink New @ FROST
♡ Goggles: Geek – Kai’s Prevention Goggles in Cream New @ Seraphim Social
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Geek– Plug Me In w/ Lamp in Pink New @ Suicide Dollz
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Reign – ReignDeer Antlers in Crème/White New @ FROST
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH – Winter Kitty Whiskers

No comments :

Post a Comment