23 December 2013

My Frosted Alterego

Hey Loves!
Been a couple of days so wanted to do a quick post for you all! I love you so and not blogging for you guys makes me a little sad but I has no time thanks to Christmas full speed ahead! Keep on reading for a quick summary of what I have on below! 

Even though my outfit is HELLA monotone...I freakin love it. Something about striped sweaters have always made me feel so relaxed. You can find this at the FROST Fair exclusively offered from Alterego during the event. It is called Winter Whimsy and it's a nice balance of black, grey, and white. With this you get ass and boobies appliers so if you are a busty love muffin you can get this outfit for yourself as well.

The hair I have on is one of TWELVE discounted hairstyles from Ploom for the 12 Days of Christmas! I suck at covering advent products but I didn't want you all to miss this because of me! Right now I have on Day 8's hairstyle called Jensen but all hair is still available until the very end of the month. You can grab each hair color pack for only 100L OR the fatpack for 600L so it truly is a big savings if you go and get them now right? 

Short summaries just for you guys full of amazing deals right? RIGHT! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: B.C.C - Freya Eyes in Olive
♡ Hair: Ploom - Jensen 12 Days Of Christmas Discount
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands:Slink
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: AnnaA - Delight Lip Stick #5
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 25 in Cameo
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Alterego - Winter Whimsy FROST Fair
♡ Warmers: Soup - Leg Warmers in White
♡ Shoes: Crush - High Society Sneakers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Goggles: Geek - Kai's Prevention in Black Seraphim Social
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - True Hearts Necklace Collabor88
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - True Hearts Earrings Collabor88
♡ Head Gear: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Himmelman Head Gear in White New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Candy Demon Tail in Licorice New Release
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment