09 December 2013

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Hey Loves!
Lingerie Day! I think every woman deserves a day to walk around feeling amazing in her cutest pantie and bra set! I decided to lead by example and strut around my dollhouse doing JUST THAT.

Soooo I wanted to be cute and show off some amazing furniture, which is not exactly my strong point but I love pretty surroundings too! I love the sets I have to show off meaning both the one I'm wearing and the one I'm laying on! Want some closer looks at both? Keep on reading! is it lingerie day for you too? Credits at the bottom. 

Starting out with the outfit! I adore this lingerie set I have on from Blah! New release for the Azz Show so if you're in pursuit for something cute and a little sexy this is one that I suggest. It's cute and polka dotty goodness and I love the color choices but since I can only wear one at a time I went with violet today. Check out the amazing things available at this round's Azz Show including this set I have on.
As for the furniture! Almost everything I have in my room is from Olive and you can play this gacha at your heart's content at the Arcade! The set is called the Forget Me Not Bedroom and I must be honest....it's hard to forget. Not going to do much more talking just more picture goodness 
 .Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Door Bed RARE New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - 50's Vanity New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Cushion Stool New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
Tres Blah - Vanity - Toiletries
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Dream Catcher Bench RARE New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
The Loft - Tots TV Crab Rare
.Olive. the Snowman's Hill Frame - Pink New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Door Wall Lamp New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Present for You Giftable Boxes - #4 New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Present for You Giftable Boxes - #5 New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Cabinet New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Ready to Travel
Tres Blah - Tea Time - Tin with Flowers
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Dresser New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Suitcase Clutter RARE
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Floor Mirror New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Nightstand (Full) New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Fancy Chandelier New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
.Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Door Bed RARE New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle

Go get all the goods my loves! I will see YOU guys tomorrow with more goodies for your viewing pleasure! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: By Snow - Valentine Eyes 2010
♡ Hair: Clawtooth - Temptation in Blinding New @ The Arcade December 2013 Cycle
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos (Long time no see!)
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet  Flat Version
♡ Piercings: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena - Spring Lip  Balm in Sensual Pink
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Blah - Violet Nail Polish
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: Blah - My Lovable Pois Lingerie in Violet New @ The Azz Show
♡ Slipper: Blah - My Piggly Slippers in Pink/Purple Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bracelet: Zzang - Catty Face Bangle in Pastel Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Plushies: Kirin - My Cute Elephant in Pink
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Pink/Violet
♡ Headband: Yulicie - My Sweet Headband in Cotton Candy New @ Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears Pierced
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Kirin - My Cute Elephant Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment