11 December 2013

The Elf With Presents

LOVES! I missed you! 
*Jingles her bells at all her loving readers* I was such a scrooge last week about Christmas I was NOT feeling it maybe because I'm low on funds, maybe because I don't have plans but I don't know it suddenly just lifted and I can't wait for Christmas! I'm sure there are certain little somethings that helped me get into the spirit hehe and I'm wearing them. Keep on reading to get all the details on the goods! 

I want to start out with this AH-MAZING Dress that you can get from this round's Collabor88! This is yet another beautiful offering from Katat0nik that I SUGGEST you deal with all the lag, sweat, and tears to get. Not only is the price unbelievable but the outfit is too! This is called Cozy Knit Jumper Dress and *wiggles her boots* you can also get the matching shoes to go with it for the complete cute look. I was going for a cute elfy look so I went with Elf Green dress and boots

The hat was a cute addition to the look I was going for and you can get one for yourself for only 100L a play! This can be found at The Arcade this round offered by Remarkable Oblivion called Festivat. OH I LOVE IT! It makes this cute little bells sound when you walk and I feel so kawaii and christmasy with it on. I won the Auld Lang Syne version which went perfectly so I didn't play again but something in my gut tells me I'll be going back for more *giggles*
I honestly couldn't wait to show this bag off either! This lovely bag is made by Violent Seduction and just sits so perfectly on my forearm just BEGGING to be shown off! This is the Biscuit Bag that can be picked up from the Holiday Sweets & Treats Fair which runs til the end of the month. During the event you can grab this bag up for only 100L so don't wait too long! It comes in so many super cute colors but I did use the cream one to match the rest of my outfit 

Last but not least I wanted to show off these horns and the little crown I have that can be found at the J&A Expo which started on the 6th. Both of these are offerings from Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations made exclusively for this event so if you want them you know where to go! The Horns are the Vector Horns in an exclusive color called Amanita and the Crown is called the Ruler Crown and it's tintable so you can make it almost any color you need it to be and you know...princesses like us NEVER turn down a new crown!

*Takes a deep breath* The smell of Christmas is strong in the air is it not Fashionistas? Tons more shopping to be done so I'm sure I'll bump into some of you! Make sure to IM me I do love to socialize! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in Tone E
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
Eyes: B.C.C – Freya Eyes in Olive
Hair: Magika  - Awake in Pack 2
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Rozena – Summer Juicy Gloss in Pink Gacha Prize
Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Pekka – Dark Nail Polish HUD
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Katat0nik – Cozy Knit Jumper Dress in Elf Green New @ Collabor88 December 2013
Shoes: Katat0nik – Cozy Boots in Elf Green New @ Collabor88 December 2013
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: Violent Seduction – Biscuit Bag in Ivory New @ Holiday Sweets & Treats Fair
Necklace: Sweet Leonard – My Beloved Deer Necklace in Snowflake
Ring (Right): Sweet Leonard – My Beloved Deer Ring in Snowflake
Earrings: Alice Project – Snowflake Earrings 2012 Advent Board
Crown: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations – The Ruler Crown in Version 1 New @ J&A Expo
Plushies: B.C.C – Hppy Kuku My Friend Penguin Boy Thank you Chobii
♡ Presents on Shoulders: Olive  - The Present For You Giftable Boxes #2 & 4 New @ The Arcade December 2013
♡ Hat: Remarkable Oblivion – Festivat in Auld Lang Syne New @ The Arcade December 2013
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Neko Tail
Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears
Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations  - Vector Horns in Amanita New @ J&A Expo
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka - Rieka Pose Pack New @ Collabor88 December 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment