08 December 2013

Summertime Sadness

Hello my loves! 

I'm sure you've noticed my last postings have been set up in more winter like areas but today I broke out of the shell! I want my summertime back! I am just a sucker for bright colors and looking for ways to incorporate my love of colors into the winter madness that I also love hehe. It never fails for me to miss the summer during the winter at least once...though I'd be totally lost without the seasons.
My inspiration today is...well I guess I have two. I of course LOVE the song Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray AND...I HAVE summertime sadness so I used some nice bright colors to shake the winter blues away. Wanna grab the goodies for yourself? (why do I always ask this? Maybe I'm secretly hoping you're nodding right now....hmm) Well my lovelies keep on reading! 

So I want to start off with one of my newest favorite accessories and it HAS to be this amazing set from Katat0nik that she has available at the arcade called the Carousel Set! There are so many choices and thanks to the help of my amazing wifey Chocho, I got the full sunny set to show you all today. Each set consists of a bow (I had to have 2) a necklace, and a cute hand stick (jiggeldy jiggledy!!) and with all the choices offered you might be at the machine for about the time I was. I WANT THEM ALL!

The shirt I have on was a bit of an ironic twist, giving this attention to the summer with a christmas shirt on? I dig it. You can get this shirt from this round of The Boobies Show offered by Modanna and its called the Xmas Cropped Top. I love this tealy blue color a lot so I slipped this on over one of the MANY Izzie's Low Neck Tees I bought last year. 
I know I'm wearing a lot more pants than usual but you know...people evolve and I'm beginning to the see the....intrigue about this pant business. I'm adoring the skinny jeans from Cynful and now with the full release I have quite a few to pick from yes? There are not only many belt options to choose from but you can also pick between a regular or washed texture and for the boot lovers you were thought of, there is a boot version of these available in your purchased pack too. Get to the main store and shop your pants...on? o.O 

Feeling that shopping bug just creeping it's way under your skin? Me too! I'll be hitting up lots of yard sales today along with some more event goodness so keep a lookout! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Ulzzang Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Chibi Hair in Pack 2
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Set 186 #4
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles:  The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Modanna – Xmas Cropped Top in Blue New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Undershirt: Izzie’s – Low Neck Tee in Lemon
♡ Jeans: Cynful – Skinny Jeans in Light Blue New Full Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Love Soul – Decorative Sunglasses in Star1 Mix Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Katat0nik – Carousel Necklace in Sunny New @ The Arcade - December 2013 Cycle
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer – Love Heart Bangles
♡ Earrings: Swallow – Drop Earring in Aquamarine
♡ Bows: Katat0nik – Carousel Hair Bow in Sunny New @ The Arcade - December 2013 Cycle
♡ Candy Stick: Katat0nik – Carousel Candy Stick in Sunny New @ The Arcade - December 2013 Cycle
♡ Watch: Amitomo – Watch C in Yellow Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko  - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------
Song Inspiration
Summertime Sadness By Lana Del Rey
 

No comments :

Post a Comment