15 December 2013

Princess Peach

Hey Loves
I know it's been a couple days but my computer was on the Fritz...It kind of still is but I can blog so that's all that matters right? I still can't watch Youtube or play many games and since I just factory set everything to try and run better I don't have all the photoshop brushes I know and love and my picture quality isn't my usual since I'm still updating!

ONTO BETTER THINGS I'm wearing an awesome outfit that I adore and kind of makes me think of princess peach. A little more modern but the color schemes are the same. Want to know where to get this amazing look? Keep on reading 'kay? Yay!

I am so into this jacket it's not even funny. This is a new release from an old favorite called Dark Midday Designs and the amazing Miss Angelexa has made a new original mesh by the name of  the Lilly Babydoll and I would like to think I had some inspiration in this (A GIRL CAN DREAM) but even if I didn't it's so...me. I love the the ruffly goodness and how airy it looks almost like...it's made for an angel. There are so many color choices and even better is YOU GET THEM ALL for a super low since she does amazing work with her HUDS. I don't wanna ruin it for you so I'll let you check it out for yourself.

I wanted a different eye look and I guess SL Fashion Week was a good place to start. Today I am wearing a new release from Brixley called Moody Eyes. I have a thing for green eyes on myself so that is the color I went with. I do like the fact that they do not look human but they don't look cartoony just...fantasy which gives me a unique look. There are of course other colors but since my computer is...you know...I didn't get to take all the pictures I wanted to.
*jumps around in her cute boots* These boots just had to be worn today because honestly I didn't wanna wait. I had on heels but at the last minute HAD to wear these. These are the newest release from CandyDoll and they are called Loon Boots and come in so many amazing colors as you all know she has a...hearty collection of color choices. I have on the cream with these handy little frilly socks from The Sugar Garden. If you're in need of boots definitely give this place a look and make sure to demo.

Hope you like what you see even though my photo swag isn't wear it should be hehehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby E in Tone
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Moody Eyes in Green New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Hair Tamora
♡ Hands: Slink – Avatar Elegant Enhancement Hands
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Strawberry Lip in Chu
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Dark Midday Designs – Long Lilly Babydoll Jacket New Release
♡ Skirt: Tee*fy – Estelle Fluffy Skirt in White
♡ Underwear: Sakide – Slide Panties Cross in White
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden – Frilly Lace Socks in Solid White
♡ Shoes: CandyDoll – Loon Cream New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Headband: C’est La Vie – Not Headband in Flower Peach Gacha Prize
♡ Hair Clip: Chemistry – Rose Clip Comes with Hair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Half-Deer – Blossom Tail in Lavender Gacha Prize

1 comment :