01 December 2013

Mirror's Enigma | Freya

Hey Loves!

I have a couple more skins I want to show off before the sale ends and this is one of them by Mirror's Enigma called Freya! Keep on reading to find out more details

So my loves this skin I must admit...I adore how it makes my face look. I love the shape of the lips and how full I can make them without having to got manic with the lip fat. This skin is discounted until midnight and I want you all to have the chance to save some money. 
  •  Available in 3 Skin Tones
  • Cleavage/Non Cleavage Versions
  • Brow Color Choices
  • Slink Appliers Available
  • Lolas/Lush Appliers Available
  • Makeup Choices Available
You can get this skin in Peach, Medium or Tan all of them I think look absolutely amazing but I see myself using medium sometime in the future since it works so well with my blush 

Also it comes with different makeup choices if you are a girl who likes to click and run to the event. You get a nice variety from the very simple smokey eye to the more mature red lip and they all look absolutely STUNNING
I didn't take too many pictures of the lipsticks sadly but I did take a few pictures so you can see the glossy detail and how realistic the lips look! 
Don't hesitate if you want this fashionistas run and get it I promise you won't regret it! See you guys sooooon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment