03 December 2013

Jill Frost

Hey My Loves!

You know...I've gotten asked before what inspires me to dress up the way I do or what inspires my blog titles and honestly....I don't know from day to day what inspires me but I know I do love being inspired and sharing it with you!
I've always LOVED winter weather because well let's be honest...its far too cold for me to sweat enough to ruin my hair....and we all know I love to look fabulous right? Today I dressed up as Jill Frost, Jack Frost's little sister he hides away in fear that people may like her better and ruin his good wintery time. Mean old brother Jack can't stop me now! Want to know what I have on? Keep on reading! Credits at the bottom!

Well ladies I am going to start with my fun and colorful sweater that I picked up from Perfect Wardrobe yes? This round is "Winter Wonderland" and this is the offering from Gangcold called the Winter Collage Sweater. I loved the colors they are so nice and bright even though it winter and we all know how much I love big bright things hehe. There are three different color versions all very amazing in their own ways but I went with the Frosty Love version! If you want affordable winter themed stuff be sure to check out Perfect Wardrobe
I may have....gone a little crazy with accessories...again :D but they are all amazing stuff. My Goggles (Best Fort Ever), supercute horns and Tail (Hotspot Wired Set), Fanta Snowball (Stained Snowball) and mittens (Bust Em Mittens) are all made by Geek and I love them so. You can find the Snowball and mittens at Winter Trend, The Goggles at Perfect Wardrobe and the Horns & Tail can be found at the Main Event.
The Bunny Ears I have on are from Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations and they are called Crystalize Snow bunny ears and they are part of a gacha found at Christmas Market along with some other cute creations offered exclusively. 

OH and can't forget about these awesome ears I have on from Epic! This is a new release called Sylph Ears and I LOVE THEM! They were so easy to tint and get to match my skin and the alpha on them is truly amazing! 


I hope you're ready to shop for the winter goodies! You can be warm AND fashionable right? RIGHT! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone New-ish Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Gear Monster Silver
♡ Hair: Exile – Stray Wishes
♡ Teeth: PXL – Openmouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Lip Tinte in Ombre 3
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlight
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: Gangcold – Winter College Sweater in Frosty Love New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Undershirt: Blah – My Tiny Tank Dress in Rose
♡ Jeans: Cynful - Zia Denim Skinny Jeans in Blue
♡ Shoes: Shush – Angelwings Shoes in Classic Shoes
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Goggles: Geek – Best Fort EVER Goggles in Snowbunny New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Necklace: Katatonik – Sweet Pink Kitty Radio Necklace
♡ Mittens: Geek - Bustem Mitts in Pink New @ Winter Trend
♡ Snowball: Geek – Stained Snowball in Fanta New @ Winter Trend
♡ Bunny Ear: Cubic Cherry Creations – Crystalize Snow Bunny Ears in Snow New @ Christmas Market
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Geek – Hotspot Wired Tails in Pink New @ Main Event
♡ Ears: Epic – Slyph Ears New Release
♡ Horns: Geek – Hotspot Wired Horns in Pink New @ Main Event
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment