06 December 2013

Rain, Dear?

Hey Loveloves!

Meet my friend Sir Reindeer...we met a little while ago but um....he seems trustworthy :D I did a little more 'splorin around SL because honestly...I missed going to random sims and looking around...I've made a couple of friends doing just that so why not continue :D
Today's inspiration for my post was well...reindeer. I don't know if they are real or not but they are just the cutest little things hehe. Want to grab up the goodies from my outfit? Keep on reading! Are you busy meeting the locals? Well don't worry there are credits at the bottom.

Rawr! I'm a scary monster! Just kidding guys but I do love these gloves from Geek called Monster Gloves with these cute little claws poking out. This can be found at the Suicide Dollz event this round if you want them for yourself. There are a bunch of colors but for my outfit I used the brown pair.  Since I wanted them a bit more "hand" looking and not really gloves I made them smaller which is easy since they come with a resizer script right in them :D

The Top/Bodysuit I have on is a new release from Alterego available at Perfect Wardrobe called Snow Bunny. I do love the sex appeal it has with the nice exposed cleavage but its not OVER sexed to the point of vulgarity. I love the texturing on it as well it's actually white and not off white which is a problem I've been having lately. Once again Toxxic delivers *giggles*

Since it's around Christmas time I'm a little low on funds but I HAD to run to the Geeks and Nerd fair to get a couple things including this hair I have on from Wasabi Pills called Maya and this Minimalist Glasses from Boom. The place is full of amazing things so give it a look before its too late my loves

As you see there is still lots of goodies to be grabbed so grab on my fashionistas. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone E
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OF SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Doe Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills - Maya Mesh Hair in Gingerbread fer bewbs New @ Geek & Nerds Fair
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena - Baby Gloss V2 in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Mah Nosie: Candy Mountain - Brown Animal Nose
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Bodysuit: Alterego - Snow Angel New @ Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Skirt: Perle - Miniskirt in Brown
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Toeless Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Eleanora Boots in Brown
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Backpack: Tableau Vivant - Backpack in Brown Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: Boom - Minimalist Glasses in Titanium New @ Geek & Nerds Fair
♡ Necklace: Katatonik - Choco Carousal Necklace New @ The Arcade
♡ Earmuffs: Forever Young - Snuggle Buddies in Rudolf Deer New @ Winter Trend
♡ Mittens: Geek - Monster Gloves in Brown New @ Suicide Dollz

--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Half Deer - Patchwork Army in Teddy Bear New @ The Arcade
♡ Ears: Half Deer - Patchwork Army in Teddy Bear New @ The Arcade
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Jackalope Antlers in Fawn
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment