26 December 2013

XMas Day Relaxin

Hey Loves!

I know it's a late post but I've been relaxing all day long! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas...even though it's a bit late!
Today is anther quick post because...well the holidays man! Keep on reading for a quick summary of what I have on and the credits of joy and happiness!

First off this skin that I have on isn't my usual put I did want to show it off because it's simply amazing. You can pick this up from Pink Fuel for only 75L but I'm not sure for how long so hurry down and get it. This is called Sora and it's a Flushed version in peach which is one of the tones I love from Pink Fuel. Once you go into the mainstore it should be RIGHT THERE on the desk. It might not last long so gogogogogogo.

My shirt is actually a Hunt Gift from Epic for the I Love Cake Hunt. This is the Mr Cuppycake version of the Cozy Off-Shoulder top and it can be yours with a little bit of searching . You all know how much I love this mesh piece because its so comfy looking and still looks so kyoot!
This panties rocked my world! To wear these you MUST have the Phat Azz once you have that you can stop over at Bodify to get these panties called Tied Panties from Forever Young. I have on the winter pack but I must admit...I had to have them all since they are so cute and amazing and ugh! Make me feel so darn adorkable.

Even though I am going for a comfy look the shoes I have on were too perfect not to wear immediately. These are a new release from The Sugar Garden called Bubbles Heels. These are yet another amazing pair of shoes that made me happy that I got the high version of Slink. I love them. That is all....yus 

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sora Flushed in Peach Only 75L @ Mainstore
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Anime Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Genevieve 12 Days of Christmas @ Ploom
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Heel Version New Release
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Phat Azz w/ More Inner Thighs
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Fingernail Applier Set 63 in Hoot
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Epic - Cozy Off-Shoulder Top in Mr Cuppycake I <3 Cake Hunt
♡ Panties: Forever Young - Tied Panties Winter Pack New @ Bodify
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Bubbles Heels in Pink New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl in White
♡ Earrings: HollyWierd - Pinky Skullz Earrings
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Cupcake: Keke - Winter Yummies in Cherry Drum New @ Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Zzang - Delicious Pose Pack New @ Chapter Four

No comments :

Post a Comment