12 December 2013

Santa's Babeh

Hey Loves it's me again!
Lately I've been steering away from the super sexy looks and keeping a cute, playfullness because...honestly the sexy stuff doesn't always fit my personality but with my outfit I have on today I could mix my personality with a little more sex appeal. Keep on reading to get the deets. 

Today I have on this cute little dress from Epic called Santa Baby that can be picked up from this round's Bewbapalooza. I love the nice rich red that was used. With this you get the dress, the arm warmers, and the cute little candy canes that are tucked so gently in my cleavage, you can touch them if you'd like *slaps hand* The candy canes silly! There are 6 different version to pick from but I wanted a more classic Santa Claus look for today
To go with this cute dress I put on another release from Epic that you can get from the Azz Show called Holiday Shin Kickers that I'm really feeling. I usually am a neko so I went with the pawed version but there is also a hooved version of each color offered. 

Short but sweet post today and I hope you get the chance to check this out for yourself hehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Sterling Artistry – Serenity Eyes in Dew Hunt Prize for Peace On Earth
♡ Hair: Tableau Vivant – Cho Hair in Snow New @ The Arcade December 2013
♡ Breasts: Lush 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: By Snow – Fashionable Black Manicure Cheapie On Marketplace
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light
♡ Face Stickers:  Kawaii – Glittery Face Stickers Gacha Prize
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic - Santa Baby in Red New @ Bewbapalooza
♡ Fishnet Stockings: Erratic – Fishnet Wide in Black
♡ Shoes: Epic – Holiday Shin Kickers in Red New @ The Azz Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Ring (Left): Yopulga – Red Mustache Ring
♡ Bows: Laviere – Candy Bows in Red
♡ Collar: Blah – My Elegant Bow Collar in Red
♡ Tongue: VCO – Gom Jelly Tongue in Red Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Neko Tail
♡ Wings:  Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Silver
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Chus – Galaxias Horns in The Doctor
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment