06 February 2013

Another Dose Of Monotone

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Another post tonight hehe don't worry it will be super quick! I first off want to slowly say monotone. If you ask me if sounds a little like a medication name. 
Me: God Dr. Snuffles I have such a headache
Dr Snuffles: You just need some Monotone
Me: *Giggles* Oh Doctor

It's late its not my fault lol. I was really into the monotone look I did earlier so I grabbed a few more black and white things I had and made a very simple but amazing look. The black hair....eh. As much as I loved the hairstyle still not a fan of black hair on myself so I switched to orange. Keep on reading for credits!

Love Always
Lili

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone w/ Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Edith 2 in Orange
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipstick: Dead Apples - Glosses 2 Pack in Cherry Gloss
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies: Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultra Mesh Fingernails V3 New!
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful - Vales Sweatshirt Dress in White Lace New!
♡ Shoes: Alterego - Showstoppa in Black & White COMING SOON
♡ Necklace: Pepper - Flower Necklace in White Gacha Prize
♡ Tiara: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Tiara
♡ Ring (Left): Ey:No - White Rose Ring
♡ Ring (Right): Ey: No - Pearl <3 Ring
--------------------------

A HUGE Thank you to all the designers in this post ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment