Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

06 February 2013

Another Dose Of Monotone

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Another post tonight hehe don't worry it will be super quick! I first off want to slowly say monotone. If you ask me if sounds a little like a medication name. 
Me: God Dr. Snuffles I have such a headache
Dr Snuffles: You just need some Monotone
Me: *Giggles* Oh Doctor

It's late its not my fault lol. I was really into the monotone look I did earlier so I grabbed a few more black and white things I had and made a very simple but amazing look. The black hair....eh. As much as I loved the hairstyle still not a fan of black hair on myself so I switched to orange. Keep on reading for credits!

Love Always
Lili

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone w/ Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Edith 2 in Orange
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Lipstick: Dead Apples - Glosses 2 Pack in Cherry Gloss
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies: Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultra Mesh Fingernails V3 New!
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful - Vales Sweatshirt Dress in White Lace New!
♡ Shoes: Alterego - Showstoppa in Black & White COMING SOON
♡ Necklace: Pepper - Flower Necklace in White Gacha Prize
♡ Tiara: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Tiara
♡ Ring (Left): Ey:No - White Rose Ring
♡ Ring (Right): Ey: No - Pearl <3 Ring
--------------------------

A HUGE Thank you to all the designers in this post ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment