02 February 2013

Bunny Fever SchoolGirl | DMD New Release

Ohai Fashion Heads!
Today I went BANANAS with my outfit. I wanted something cute and amazing today and I think I got the look I so craved. Usually when I'm not in a not so great mood looking sweet and gentle cheers me right up and today there isn't an exception. I grabbed some gachas, some new releases, some old, and some modded. I have so much to tell you about in this post going to get right to it! If you're not a reader go on down to credits

Hey you made it!

Let's start with my uniform yes? This is a new release from Dark Midday Designs called College Girl Uniform. I must say this place never seizes to amaze me. Every time she releases something I put it on and go "there is NO way she will top this" and she continues to prove me wrong hehe. With this uniform you get a very authentic uniform feel of being tight yet non constricting as well as not built to be overly sexual like many uniforms that I find in SL. I have on the pink one of course but its available in other colors as well and in each pack is a matching headband which I didn't wear today. 

If you are looking for cute goodies to accessorize with there is a very cute Gacha event being held at Sounds Gravis Beach. That is where I got my cute Bunny Headband that really began the bunny mania you see going on with my outfit. If you play the gacha machine offered by U.F.O you could be the proud owner or this or another variation of cute animal headbands! I also got this amazing Lipgloss I'm wearing today from the machine offered by BCC. Its so amazing and shiny I played a few times to get more colors. Not fully sure when it ends but definitely don't forget to check it out

Last but not least.....Hair. I promised myself PROMISE but then a friend of mine sent me a link to this hair and I just had to have it. I thought the brown would look cute with the uniform so I got just the brown for now until I can get more linden. Oh right you want the name of it? This is called Bubbles and its so so cute and makes my pigtail happiness overflow. I also loved that you are provided with two different bang options so it gives you that sense of personalization for your hairstyle preference.

Let's just...Bask in the bunny bliss...Are you basking? Good. Now its time to shop for more hehe. I didn't call this blog Fashionista Heart for no reason right? Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
♥BODY♥
Skin:  The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eye (Left): Chus - Lancelot Eyes in Moss
Eye (Right): Chus - Lancelot Eye in Lake
Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles w/ Sidebangs in Caramel New Release!
Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessories Rabbit Set
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Cutie Cartoon
Hands: The Sugar Garden w/ Nails
------------------------
♥MAKE UP♥
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
Lipstick: BCC - Yopi Lip Tatto 02 Gacha Prize
Eyeliner: Panda Punx - Eyeliner 1 XYRoom
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥CLOTHING♥
Uniform: Dark Midday Designs - College Girl Uniform in Pink New Release TY ANGELEXA!
♡ Shoes: Random Inspiration - Cora Wedge Heels
------------------------
♥ACCESSORIES♥
Plushie: Silent Sparrow - Caramel Uni-ee
Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Rabbit Gacha Prize
Headband: U.F.O - Animal Wire Headband in Rabbit (Silver) Gacha Prize
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set Necklace in Pink
Ring: Love Soul - Ring in Rabbit
♡ Bracelet: Edge Grafica - 37 Bracelet in Silver/White
Spoon in Mouth: Auxiliary - Dessert Bunny in Confetti Fun Gacha Prize
Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Light Pink Gacha Prize
Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Tail in Light
--------------------------

Song For The Moment
Sanctuary By Utada Hikaru
Kingdom Heart FTW?

No comments :

Post a Comment