25 February 2013

Oh My Georgia Peaches

Hi Fashion Heads!

I am heres! A little under the spirits but I'm here. It seems that sometimes when you love someone and you can just see that they're not happy you have to let them soar and be free....no matter how painful it feels. Watching them fly away is a bittersweet feeling but you know wherever they land might be a happier place for them.
I kind of feel that way about my old home, Florida, I could just go to my neighbors house and pluck fruit right off of thier trees and would never worry about not having peaches or mangos or even coconuts. My look today was inspired by the pretty peach tone that I so miss. Nothing sweeter than a Georgia peach right? Right. Keep on reading for the goodies!

Ohai! So I am going to zoom through the goodies today. I feel like sleeping so that's what I'm going to do. 

I ran to Love Soul a few nights ago with Koura, Tayla, Zeebay, & Cindy and we did a little gacha and lucky board party. We even had Inu stop in for a lucky chair or two. I got this cute little Kitty Loli which I love. It is a part of the new gacha machine found in the food court. 

I got this super adorb dress from Collabor88 while its still open. Even though its late in the month I wanted to show it off and you all still have time to go and grab it. This is Auxiliary's Pony Dress in peach since I was thinking about fruits, but there are other amazing colors to grab if you want you can even grab more than one!

I love my peachy goddess outfit today it makes me feel so airy and summery. Oh Summer....I never thought I'd miss you so hehe. I love you guys. Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

P.S. New Round of the Arcade Coming in March!

What I have on 
------------------------
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Hair: Exile - American Woman in Chardonnay
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
Dress: Auxiliary - Pony Dress in Peach Collabor88 February
Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in White
Plushie: Silent Sparrow - Caramel Uni-ee
Necklace: Pididdle - My Special Treasures in Some Gumballs Gacha Prize
Lollipop: Love Soul - Chocolate Stick Kitty Gacha Prize
Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Pink Gacha Prize
Wand in Hand: Pipsqueaks - Magic Wand in Peach Gacha Prize
Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set in Light
-------------------------- 


No comments :

Post a Comment