28 February 2013

Boobies Show Chic

Hey Fashion Heads!
This is just a short and sweet post before bed! I know weird right? Lili isn't going to talk us to death? Not Toniiiiight *giggles* but tomorrow I plan to make up for it so enjoy my semi silence as much as you can okay? Quick Summary of what I am flaunting around in as well as credits for the non-reader types.

I actually wanted to feel a bit more...mature and elegant so I slipped on this adorable dress from Vincue on to prance around and decorate my new skybox happily. Surprisingly you can find this at the Boobies Show. Though MOST of the things at The Boobies Show are revealing not all of it is so let go of that "Everything for mesh/prim boobies is very revealing"  mindset because its not true! I have on the candy version which is a pretty pink color but there is also a black version called Raven too if you are into darker tones and looks. 
Also wearing this cute side ponytail made by Truth for Collabor88 February Round. Truth hair for a discounted price? I'm pleased with this so I bought quite a few packs including the fades which I have on now. 

Hope you enjoy the look! See you all later today! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili


What I have on
------------------------
♡ Skin: Modish - Miana in Cappucio
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Clear Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Hollana in PumpkinPie Collabor88
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Dress: Vincue - Cathy Dress in Jiraf Candy The Boobies Show
♡ Shoes: Enelya's Creation - Fetish Platform Basic Colors
♡ Bag: Mother Goose - Lace Clutch Gacha Prize
♡ Jewelry Set: Je Suis - Tente Set in Pink
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment