18 February 2013

Polite Song Dance

Hey Fashion Heads!
Its snowing yet again I swear I don't think the snowing is ever going to stop. Not only does the snow just keep on falling but its FREEZING outside parts of my body I didn't even know could GET cold are almost freezing off but I have to admit I'm very happy to be home instead of Florida still hehe. I've got some amazing goodies to show you today just keep on reading to know where to go! If you don't feel like reading that's okay I have credits at the bottom.

I decided to wear some jeans today because its been some time. I was originally looking for shorts but then I saw these ones that look so much like my favorite pair of jeans in RL I knew I had to buy them. These are from Perle and they are a somewhat newish release. I bought a dress from this place a LONG time ago back when I first started blogging and it was an itty bitty store but wow they've expanded so much you should give it a browse. 

Also! The new round of TDR Fusion is AMAZING I picked up this shirt from Cynful from there . This is a recolor of a previously released shirt that I loved called The V Top. I am wearing the pink toned color "Rose" today but there are other colors to pick. If you are a lady that wears prim/mesh breasts there are appliers included with your purchase. If you are wearing the Lush mesh breasts you can used the tango applier like I am doing and it still looks amazing.

Speaking of the Lush breasts. I bought them finally and you wanna know my opinion? I love them...they look amazing and rounded and a lot more proportionate to my frame the only ONLY thing I dislike is the HUD. There is nothing wrong with the HUD I am just not a HUD loving person. I like my screen to be as clear as possible all I have is a minimized AO HUD, My Anypose HUD minimized and my Posestand HUD minimized and even THAT bugs me. I learned to overlook the HUD though because the breasts look amazing.
Another new release I have on are these cute sneakers from JP Designs. I really love the fact you can change pieces of the sneaker to match almost anything you have on. These are the Varial sneakers and I really enjoyed wearing them.

Hope I've inspired some linden spending! See you all around because we all know I'm a shopping maniac Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Elikatira - Return in Colour 10 70% Off Retirement
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: CS Shapes - Stained Lips Hibiscus Gloss
♡ Eye Makeup: Chus - Funky Eyeliner in Teal
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Nails: Izzies - Metallic Gradient Nails in *Just Peachy SilverFalls*
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Cynful - V-Top in Rose TDR Fusion
♡ Bottom: Perle - Mesh Jeans in Washed Blue Newish Release
♡ Shoes: JP Design - Sneaker Varial New Release
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES♥
♡ Necklace: Yopulga - Black Mustache Necklace
♡ Bracelet: Ey:No - Mess Bangles in Silver
♡ Ring (Right): Yopulga - Black Mustache Ring
♡ Bow: Glue Ink - Gyaru Bow in Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Ears:  Auxiliary - Fly Free in Turquiose Gacha Prize
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Cyan
--------------------------
Inspiration
Polite Song Dance By Bird & The Bee
This video is my personality....Embrace it.

No comments :

Post a Comment