Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

08 February 2013

Pursuit Of Happiness

Hey Fashion Heads!
I had to go out shopping in RL today because we have a mighty big storm a-brewin that is supposed to be something quite ugly. 3 feet of snow expected so I had to get ready for it. After I finally got home I decided to play in some of my clothing on SL. I was going for a very cute and relaxing look that I really enjoy. Keep on reading to find out where to get these adorable pieces. Don't wanna read? Credits down below

So today I am rocking a Kirin Horn. I haven't actually seen a Kirin since I played Jade Dynasty and I was always fascinated by the creature and so happy I can finally channel the creature myself. I got this amazing rainbow Horn from Half Deer's release for this round's SL Fashion Week. At first I wasn't going to get it but I'm so happy I did because it looks really cute with my Gelfy Ears.

I think this "Dress" I have on may have been a shirt since I've seen many bloggers wear them with jeans or tights but...I like it as a dress *prances around* Do you think I look pretty? No matter how you decide to wear it, its a super amazing buy. This is a new release from Crash Republic called Luna in Pastels, you can pick up at Stuff in Stock this round for a very affordable price. I have on the Blue/Pink gradient but there are other tones in the pack so you get more than one look with 1 purchase. 

The boots. I absolutely adore my boots. I'm a huge fan of Uggs in RL and so happy I can find more in SL. I am wearing some amazingly textured ones from Shine. The Owner of this place, Love Foxdale, is a sweetheart and she is so helpful not to mention the boots are so cute. They only come in one size but I didn't have a problem wearing these at all they have a very casual loose look like most of the Uggs I own in RL. 


I will try to be back this weekend but I may not be able to thanks to the storm to come but if I don't, shop for me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
Landmarks

What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Ursula in Pumpkinpie
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Lipstick: Iren - Mona Lipgloss in StarShimmer
♡ Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultra Mesh Fingernails New Release
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Crash Republic - Luna Pastel in Bluepink Stuff in Stock
♡ Shoes: Shine - Mesh Uggie Boots
♡ Necklace: Yummy - Multiple Chain Necklace
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy Earrings FaMeshed
♡ Glasses: Okkbye - Crooked Nerd Glasses in White Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - LoveHeart Ring
♡ Horn: Half Deer - Kirin Horn in Magic SL Fashion Week
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------
Song For The Moment
Pursuit of Happiness By Kid Cudi

No comments :

Post a Comment