13 February 2013

Drop Of Vitamin C

Hey Fashion Heads!
Its a short but sweet posting today because well...I missed blogging and I couldn't stay away any longer hehe. So I look outside of my RL window and the roads are cleared with beautiful scenic sidewalks full of snow...I opened my back porch and looked out towards the wilderness and saw a creature of some sort but I didn't have my glasses on it was still a beautiful sight. I made the mistake when I came in....Apparently animals can be carriers of the common cold....*looks down at her furry bundle of crazy as she sneezes* Yep....I'm sick again...

I barely EVER get sick maybe once or twice a year and I've already gotten sick this year? I've been self medicating with lots of Vitamin C....if I ever taste an orange again I might scream but I should feel better soon. So...to the SL goodness yes?

I finally got into Collabor88 again and the wall of cute tops from Fashionably Dead rezzed for me this time and I might have gone a little crazy with buying them. I decided on an orange look today so I wore the orange striped version and I thought it looked super cute and relaxed on me and in a sense its a bit like what I have on in RL (t shirt and panties) 

I logged on to an amazing new release from Candydoll as well *struts back and forth in her shoes* they are super hot right? I loved them even when I saw the WIP pictures and the finished product was even better. These are the Rebel Shoes and they are AMAZING and come in so many colors. 

See you all later! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Exile - I will Wait in Horizon
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands w/ Nails
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Liquishine in Strawberry
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
--------------------------------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Fashionably Dead - Long Loose T in Stripes White + Orange Collabor88
♡ Panties: Milk - My Panties Undone in Orange
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Rebel Boots in Banana New Release
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Purse: Epic - Kawaii Monkey Business Purse in Orange Gacha Prize
♡ Bandage: Lovely Smiles - BandAid Pattern 2
♡ Necklace: 7891 - Slime Necklace in Orange/Silver
♡ Bracelet: DDL - Skull Bracelet in Orange Gacha Prize
♡ Wings On Head: Epic - Winged Succubus Horns in Orange Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment