11 February 2013

Happiness

Hey my lovely Fashion Heads!
I've missed you guys so much its felt like forever since I blogged but I'm back now! I think my mind went into hibernation with the cold kind of like I was a grizzly bear with fashion sense...Because that's super sexy. ANYWHO, I ruined a pair of shoes in RL over the snow so I refused to do a winter inspired look I went with more of a summer yellow and sweet cream type look that I really enjoyed. Keep on Reading to find out where to go and get them. Still in hibernation? *says in a whisper* when you get up the credits are at the bottom

I just can't seem to get enough of these shirts from Izzie's. I blogged the yellow version sometime earlier this month and decided to go back and buy them all. I love the wide variety of shades especially this cream color its very bright even though it is a neutral tone and I thought it went amazingly with my skirt without overpowering it.

I picked up this skirt from my first trip to Collabor88. This month's theme is Imagination which are nice, bold, and bright colors that catch the eye and this skirt offered by The Sea Hole really caught MY Eye. I usually don't get sea hole clothing because the few times I bought them in the past even the smallest size didn't fit me right which I don't hold against anyone because mesh was extremely new and everyone was still learning but now they fit me perfectly now and I'm so happy because I love the colors in this.
After picking up this skirt I went over to Truth and bought this hair. I LOVED the bow and just had to have it. This is Tenille and I love the little whispy pieces on it and it doesn't look like a style I've seen at every hair store. Usually when I get hair here I get the fades pack so I have on the Pumpkinpie version which is a pretty orange ombre because I wanted a more natural looking color for this look of the day

*Does a twirl* So...do you like? I hope so! Lots and lots of shopping to be done and I think I will start right about....now. See you all later! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
Landmarks

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B w/ Skin Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Clear Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Tenille in PumpkinPie (Fades Pack) New Release
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere Mesh Hands B
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Dead Apples - Glosses Pack 1 in Bubblegum Gloss
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in *As Smooth as Butter*
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Izzies - Low Neck Tee in Cream w/ Tango Applier
♡ Bottom: The Sea Hole - Pan Bahatt Mesh Skirt in Masala Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Platform Open Toes in Yellow
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Katatonik - Clown Katty Gift Necklace in Yellow 2 Old Gacha Prize
♡ Daisy in Mouth: Izzies - Daisy Mouth 1
♡ Stars on Face: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Fawn Antlers in Vintage Floral Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------
Inspiration & Silent Dedication
Happiness By Alexis Jordan
" Through strength I found love, In time I found myself in HAPPINESS...with you "

1 comment :