05 February 2013

Monotone Beautiful | Milk Newness AGAIN & Gachas

Hola Fashion Heads!
Well...nothing's really happened in my RL to be honest. I usually share a little about what's going on but nothing really is so...OH wait! I did watch the Superbowl performance with Beyonce *_* It was amazing. She left me feeling fierce too so hmm...maybe that's why I just HAD to wear this leopard print lipstick today. Its not a new release but I've had it for some time and always said one of these days I was going to use it...and I did . Wanna know more about my....monotone sexiness? Keep on reading! If you are feeling "grey" and don't want to read that's okay I have credits.

Hey you decided to read \o/

So...I wanted to look a bit different than my usual and then this amazing release from Milk came out. I was so happy when I unpacked it. Its called my Stripped Shirt and just like the name suggests it looks like you are loosing your top hehe. Kattington seems to keep feeding my addiction to the clothing malfunction type clothes (I never want her to stop) and she does it oh so well. It is rigged mesh and at first I was having issues with it around my hips in my usual standard size which is extra small....but since it sits right above your hips and I'm a curvy petite little thing I had to go a size up and it looks awesome....right? I have on the white version but there is also Barbie, Black, Blue, Red, & Yellow.

My tie & my skirt are both surprisingly gacha prizes but from two different stores hehe but lucky for me they matched perfectly. I got the skirt from Sakide which has an entire corner of gachas that look amazing. Even better is there rare prize is the fatpacks which I don't mean to brag but...I've won a rare before and its not practically impossible to do. As for my tie I picked this up from the mixed gacha machine at Blah. Its from Onyxwear but this machine has a few different store gachas in one machine and all the prizes are fantastic no matter what you get. 

Semi short but sweet post! Shop your hearts out guys and tell me all about it! I love getting messages from you all it makes my day even brighter! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always & Forebers
Lili

Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Hush Skins - Peyton in Cream Tone w/ Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Doll Eyes in Black
♡ Hair: Lelutka - Pocahontas in Pitch
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Ink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth (Custom Alpha)
♡ Lipstick: Censored - Safari Lipstick 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Nails: Dirtyland - Extreme Long Nails
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Milk - My Stripped Top in White New Release
♡ Pasties: Bubblegum Treasure Trove - Pasties in Black
♡ Skirt: Sakide - Mini Mesh Skirt in Dots
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
♡ Shoes: Enelya's Creation - Fetish Platform Pump in Basic Colors
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Tiara: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Tiara
♡ Tie: Onyx Wear - Mini Tie in Black Dots
♡ Bracelets: Dirtyland - Emo Queen
♡ Horns: Dirtyland - Demon's Horns with chains
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy Black & White
--------------------------
Your Love is Black By Kaskade

No comments :

Post a Comment