20 February 2013

Being Demon Panda Tamer

Hey Fashion Heads!
I've always ALWAYS had a love for pandas so I've decided to take up a career in being a panda tamer! I mean think about it you see a lot of lion tamers but how many panda tamers are there in this world. One. Hey don't give me that look pandas are cute but VICIOUS and I'm here to make the world a much safer place to be in. Do you want to join me in the carnival? I can tell you where to go! Just keep on reading! If you're being chased by pandas and just don't have time credits at the bottom RUN!

If you didn't know by now the new round of Perfect Wardrobe has started and its a Carnival theme! 
Who doesn't love carnivals? I know I do! The food, the laughter, the half annoying yet pleasant tunes coming from the machines. They make me super happy. This outfit from Epic makes me super happy as well. This is the Dark Carnie Corset Set. I usually HATE corsets on myself since my hips are so wide but this actually looks okay, I really wish that the corset was a bit shorter so it didn't cut through my boobs but I still think I looked okay. I have it on in white but it also comes in: Purple, Blue, Hot Pink, Red, & Yellow for less than 100L each. 

*Does a vanity hair shot pose* This hair makes me feel so freakin pretty I almost want to marry it and make mini hairs and watch THEM reproduce hairs just like them! This is one of the new releases from Exile called American Woman. I got it in the Wildcards,  Naturals & Wild Fusions packs but I really wish I had bought them all. 
In case YOUR ever attacked by a panda you know where to go! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

P.S. No Pandas were harmed during the writing of this blog

Landmarks

What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone /w Skin Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Exile - American Woman in Passion New Release
♡ Piercing: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
--------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Modish - Niaka Lips Stuff In Stock
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic - Dark Carnie Corset Set in White Perfect Wardrobe
Includes: Corset, Garters, Stockings, Bows, Panties & Hat (not shown)
♡ Shoes: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots
♡ Panda: D-Lab Gacha Prize
♡ Whip: Pretty Liar - Lion Tamer Whip Perfect Wardrobe
♡ Arms: Pixels - DemonBaby Gloves in Black
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment