21 February 2013

Indestructible Mesh Girl | Dakota Mesh Head

Ohai Fashion Heads!
Okay I lied....I'm not full mesh but I AM wearing this awesome the new mesh head from The Sugar Garden "Dakota". I wasn't sure about whether I'd actually like a mesh head or not but it actually grew on me I feel SO cute and shall I say...Kawaii? Want more pics and my full opinion on it? Keep on reading for more mesh head goodness and wear to grab the pieces for this outfit.
So let's go right into it. What I think about this mesh head? I really wasn't feeling it at first because I'm just not a fan of mesh heads and not being able to change the facial structure of it. You pretty much have what the designer made it to look like BUT after putting it on and looking at myself it all of a sudden didn't matter because I felt so freakin pretty and I wouldn't have changed much about it anyway. With EVERY product I get I look at it in both low & high graphics to really see the quality.
With this head you even get a choice of different makeups. There are 6 super cute makeup options that you can access with your HUD. I am wearing the "Candy Doll" makeup but there are 5 other makeups with your purchase of the HUD

As well as amazing AMAZING  makeups there are the cutest expressons on this HUD too. I was a fan of the coy expression so I used it for most of the pictures taken today. Below is a pic of the expressions so try not to die of utter adorbness kthanxbai.
And the best part is with this head you can still use your previously bought mesh hands and your skin appliers for your tangos because it is available in all of her newest tones and you can use whatever eye color that you prefer because the mesh head allows your system eyes to peek through. I'm using my own shape just modified for the head but it comes with a shape as well if you would like to look like the model in the ad 
Let's not forget about my outfit! I love the top that I have on today! I got this from Blah and this is the offering for this round's The Boobies Show. This is called My Criss- Cross Strapless Bodice and I'm wearing it in Olive to go with my army brat type look but its available in a lot of colors for an amazingly low price so don't wait until its too late to get it. 
Hope I convinced you to give the mesh head goodness a try! And Check out the Boobies Show its freakin amazing! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks 

♥ What I have On ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Dakota in Tone  B Mesh Head
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Walnut w/ Side Bangs
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory Rabbit
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands w/ Nails
♡ Top: Blah - My Criss Cross Strapless Bodice in Olive
♡ Skirt: Quirks - Jessica Skirt in Camo
♡ Stockings: Erratic - Fishnet Wide Thigh in Black
♡ Shoes: G-Field - Wedge Bootie Beth in Black
♡ Glasses: Crash Republic - Glitter Sunglasses
♡ Necklace: Trinket - True Necklace
♡ Ring: Splash - Stone Black Ring
♡ Bracelet: Alterego - Bangles in Black
♡ Belly Chain: Puncture - Belly Chain in Hearts
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah - Winter Kitty Whiskers
♡ Horns: Auxiliary - In Dreams Horns in Obsidian
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment