14 February 2013

Valentine's Day Kiss

Hey Fashion Heads!
Its officially Valentine's Day \o/! Even though I technically don't need a "day" to show people how much I love them by giving them flowers, making them chocolates, pouring conversation hearts in their bras or *coughcough* playing tiddlywinks with them, its nice to have a day where I don't feel like I may be going overboard. I have the best friends a girl could ask for so I'm not going one day without telling them I love them. Speaking of things I love....new releases galore even though I've been sick there was still shopping to be done keep on reading for the details. If you have a busy day of making out ahead of you well naughty pants YOU can move down to those credits....

I wanted to look sexy-cute today. I guess you can call it cupid fever and I felt like this new release from The Sugar Garden REALLY did the trick. The lingerie I am wearing can be found at the Apparel store just in time for the Day of Love. I go crazy for anything that looks...heart like so it was just destined to be worn by me. If you are a curvy, busty girl like myself it will accentuate those curves in the best ways and not only that...*Shakes her Lolas* your girls are covered if you are a woman who has breast of the prim or mesh variety. You DO NOT have to have breasts attachments to wear this outfit of course so run on in and grab it.

I also wanted a little sweetness so *flashes her ring* I stopped in Rotten Defiance and grabbed up this cute ring! Isn't it so tasty looking? There is a wall full of goodies like this not just rings but headbands as well in a variety of different "flavors". I was afraid it wouldn't fit on my mesh hand but it does so if you wear mesh hands you are nice and set and if you wear your regular hands of course you can go crazy on these tasty accessories as well. 

Awhile back I was introduced to a store called Ey:No and after I successfully owned everything there (Dun judge me) I noticed the new releases stopped and it made me sad not to mention when I went back the store was GONE. Fear not! They were only moving to a new location and new releases! I picked up this super cute necklace I am wearing from there. I got the silver version but they have a gold one as well.

Still a little sniffly but the people I love always make me feel better so I barely even notice. Enjoy your day of love with the people you love. Doesn't have to be a boyfriend or Girlfriend either...some people love retail...just throwing that out there. Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili
Landmarks


What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OF TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Magika - Give
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Liquishine in Pink
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails in Heart to Life
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: The Sugar Garden - Valentines Lingerie in Pink
♡ Bottom: Milk - My Russian Mini in White
♡ Shoes: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: EY:NO - Heart Necklace in Silver
♡ Bracelet: Superbia - Illusions Bangles in Pink
♡ Ring: Rotten Defiance - Single Pink Covered Strawberry in Pink
♡ Tiara: Noodles - Under the Sea Tiara in Silver/Diamond
♡ Wings: Pretty Liars - Sparkle Wings in Light Pink
♡ Ears: Trap - Beastie Humans Ears
♡ Horns: Auxiliary - In Dreams Horns in Ivory
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
--------------------------
☆ Song Dedication ☆
Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer 

No comments :

Post a Comment