15 April 2013

Basking in the Sun | Hand Appliers @ La Petite Morte

Hey loves!
I was just sitting in my half decorated garden and thought this was a pretty picture and it would be perfect to tell you all about the amazing news at La Petite Morte...

Keep on Reading!

I'm sure you all have heard about the amazing update for the slink mesh hands and feet that give you perfect seamless mesh hands and feet with the use of hand & feet appliers much like the ones for breasts. I'm happy to announce that La Petite Morte is added to the list of stores offering hand & feet appliers for a lovely affordable price

Currently there are only hand & feet appliers for the Wixon line but there will be more available in the future. 

If you want pretty nail polish to put on them there are tons of places making them but my current favorite place to go is Flair. I'm hoping these catch on and many nail polish HUDS will be made...this is definitely a product after my heart...and fingers hehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

1 comment :

  1. Very cute..what is the name of the hair?

    ReplyDelete