07 April 2013

The Candydoll Princess

Hey Fashion Heads!
Miss me? Its the weekend and I got lazeh but I of course have cuteness for your faces I'd never leave you hanging! Its starting to get a little warm here in RL and sadly that winter chill is going away and with the summer weather I get soooooo lazy my friends call it reversal hibernation. Heat and I were never friends. I hate sweating, I hate getting in my car and the seat belt is so hot it burns your skin and most important....My hairstyle never survives humidity. Enough of my bellyaching! To the clothing info! Keep on reading...Credits below
Ohai There!

Let's begin by me DROOLING all over this hair yes? I was looking through Ebay one day and saw this hair and loved it and wanted it in RL so bad in purple but they were sold out and was so happy when I found it in SL I think I refreshed my marketplace 80 times waiting for it to be available to purchase. This is the newest release from Catwa named Hoshi, which I feel is the perfect name for it. It's fluffy, cute, and sexy...much like the person it was named after. 
My top is called the Glamour Top made by Candydoll for the Big Boobies Show and I love it. I've always had a weakness for her pink tones including this one called Rose. I love the innocently placed flashing of skin so that its sexy but your not revealing ALL your greatness to the world *giggles* However if you DO want to show a little more of yourself there is a shirt length if you want the top shorter just don't wear the pants portion as well as a "no bra" version. I'm wearing it with my Lush breasts but as always you're not forced to wear mesh/prim breasts. 

My pants aren't super new but I do love them obviously. I barely wear pants so when I do you know they are special to me. These are called the Sweetheart Jeans and they are by crash republic, a place I found around this time last year, and I'm so happy its still around and has expanded so much since then. I decided on the lightest available version to go with the pink but there is a dirty and darker version too.

*does a twirl* Sooooo are feeling that shopper's Tingle take over? Don't fight it! Get out there and shop your little heart out! See you all laters! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks

♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Soft Pastel Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Catwa - Hoshi in Prunus New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Mesh Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeshadow: Chelle - Dusty in Lilac Love
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platlips in Rosebay
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Candydoll - Glamour Top in Rose The Big Boobies Show
♡ Bottom: Crash Republic - Sweetheart Jeans in Light
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Botina Boots
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart
♡ Bag: U.F.O. - Rhea Saffiano Bag Shoulder in White Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: MidiNette - KyaryPonPon Glasses in SweetPink w/ Ribbon
♡ Ring (Left): Rotten Defiance - White Heart Cookie Pink with White Drizzle
♡ Ring (Right): Burroughs - Ti Amo Ring
♡ Headband: Blah - My Princess Pearl Headband in Pink/White
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxias in The Doctor
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Purple Poses Found @ The Big Boobies Show
THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST

No comments :

Post a Comment