14 April 2013

Girl in the Polka Dot Dress

Hey my loves!

Its been a weird weekend for hehe. Friday snuck up before I even really noticed then Saturday just flew on past though I did still have a lot of fun. When I was a little younger my T.V. was always stuck on the disney channel. I watched almost all of them That's so Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Phil of the Future, Cory in the House, Hannah Montana and...well more. I tried to watch their newer shows yesterday (don't judge me) and they are cute but I'm definitely proud to say I've outgrown them. 
I was originally going for a look to resemble Disney's first lady, Minnie Mouse but then it took a turn. I still love the look so I am showing it to you! Keep on reading for info....Credits at the bottom
Have I told you all how much I love Blah? If not here goes I LOVE BLAH! Today I am wearing a new release from Miss Hoshi for the Kawaii Fair called My Pretty in Polka Dress. Its a full mesh dress and its Lolas/Lush compatible for the busty ladies. There is also a cute little matching polka dot bag that I loved and it comes with three poses so that you can take some pretty pictures. I decided on the red but of course there are many other colors to choose from in both the bags and the dresses. 

*fixes her glasses* I seem to have a new obsession for glasses but felt bad for always wearing the Love Soul ones but I'm wearing different ones just for yew! I love these glasses from Pretty Liar they are cute and even better, texture change! The design on them is amazing too they are noticable but don't take the attention full from the outfit. You can also find these at the Kawaii Fair don't hesitate get there as quickly as you can.


It's a short but sweety today! Make sure to check out all the events no one likes to miss discounts! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena in Vanilla
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes:  YS & YS - Ipnotic Eyes in Blue The Dressing Room
♡ Hair: Ploom - Payton
♡ Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Frost Special Edition
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands (Pink Fuel Vanilla)
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Chus - Kitty Eyeliner
♡ Lips: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Vampire
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nail Slink Applier
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Blah - My Pretty in Polka Mesh Dress in Red Kawaii Fair 2013
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
♡ Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Heels in Black Suede
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Blah - My Bow Powchette in Polka Red Kawaii Fair 2013
♡ Glasses: Pretty Liar - Hai Kitty Nerd Glasses Kawaii Fair 2013
♡ Necklace: Pepper - BOW Necklace
♡ Watch: Katatonik - Nada Watch in Red
♡ Ring: Mandala - Milky Nails Ring in Hawthorn Red
♡ Bracelet: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Perfect Hands
♡ Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set in Brown
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Red Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment