03 April 2013

Blogger Girls Gotta Eat

Hey Fashion Heads!
While you're reading this I'm mostly out shopping in real life for some tastiness in my life. I've been cooking since I was about...hmmm 12 or so starting from easy things and slowly working into more complicated dishes. I'm not really a fan of store bought things if I can make it myself and I've always been a bit envious of the extreme couponers that you see on T.V. I mean if you think about it if I was saving that much on food I could buy SO much more on SL! Er...I mean...put it in my savings account! Anywho *giggles* Keep on reading for more outfit details.

So I don't have on much newness today but I enjoyed the look its very casual "going to the store" attire so many of my items will just be listed at the bottom. I can't seem to get enough of this Pink Fuel skin so I am wearing it one more time before I pull another skin out for usage. I've been enjoying the mods to use one of the millions if skins I just had to have and might continue it a bit longer. 

Like my shirt? ME TOO! This is a new release for the Big Boobies Show and I love that something a bit more on the Casual side is being offered so now you know there is something there for everyone to enjoy. This is from Mes Sucreries, a store that is rapidly growing on me and its called My BCBG Top and its mesh but its not bulky at all against the body. I love the studding on the neckline just enough to spice it up enough to stand out but not super over the top. I have on the pink version with my tango appliers (lush compatible) but you don't have to wear mesh breasts with it to enjoy the top.

Also my postings may be a little longer I'm in the process of mass deleting things in my inventory I've been at it for two days and I'm making some nice progress. I am a bit...OCD and have a hard time working with a dirty inventory. 

Check out the Big Boobies Show if you haven't already you'll enjoy it even if you don't own mesh or prim breasts! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena in Vanilla
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amacci - Look Eyes in Clear Green
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills - Izumi in Pancake
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Kumi Lips in Swoon
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Shirt: Mes Sucreries - My BCBG Top in Pink The BIG Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Sugarskull - Slit Skirt in Emobunny 4
♡ Shoes: Ten 10 - Megas Boots in White
♡ Earrings: Miam Miam - Drop Hoop Earrings
♡ Ring 1 (Left): Rotten Defiance - Single Chocolate Bonbon Pink
♡ Ring 2 {Right): Maxi Gossamer - Fez Ring
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
--------------------------
THANKS TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment