11 April 2013

Simply a Flower in name

Hello Fashion Goddesses!

There are many flowers in the world. You have the rose, beautiful in look and fragrance, a sign of love and friendship. You have the Hyacinths used commonly as a symbol of playfulness. There is the Gardenia that has been marked as a flower of purity. Not to mention the millions of other flowers that give this world colors, and meanings. Each flower...is a flower that didn't know its meaning or importance and one day just ONE person looked at it and just knew it was a special flower and decided to show it to the world. Well my loves...you're my flowers...I know you're all special so its time we started to believe it right?
Keep on reading for outfit & Skin Info!

I went with a slightly simple look today because the dress was so bright and noticeable I didn't want to overdo it. I do love the dress very much and you can fine it at Perfect Wardrobe for the "Spring" theme. This is by a TRS and this is the spring dress. The colors on the dress caught my attention not the usual pastels but it was a nice dark red and green floral pattern that really popped against the white background. This is a full mesh dress and for the ladies with mesh enhancements there is a lolas applier with it that is very lush friendly as well.

I have on a skin that excited the crap outta me! Well not literally but I really do like it. This is the newest release from Hush and its called the Sugar Rush Series. The faces on these have amazing bright candy inspired makeup. I am wearing the Lollipop version in Vanilla and below included the pictures of how it looks right out of the box. I'm using the vanilla but with Hush skins you get ALL skintones with your purchase you pick the makeup you want.
In each Set
- All Skin tones
- Light, Medium, and Dark Brows
- Cleavage, Non Cleavage options
- Special Tango/Lush Appliers available

If you just LOVE the lipstick you can grab the new lipstick set with all of these choices available as well

My FAVORITE addition was the as I called them "Candy Coated Nipples" If you have kids or a boss around don't look any further than this!

With this release Hush has made a special applier for lush & Lolas that make your nipples match your makeup take a peeksy
Super amazing right?! Not your everyday look but I love it! You get the cleavage & Non cleavage version of these! If you wear mesh breasts be sure to wear the non cleavage version skin!

Lots of shopping to be done so go Go GO!!! Love you all lots! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love always 
Lili

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Jilly in Lollipop (Vanilla)
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Soft Pastel Eyes in Blue
Hair: Magika - Forget
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: TRS - Spring Dress
Shoes: N-Core - Barefeet w/ Sandals
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Glasses: Iruco - Blow Glasses in black
Headband: Olive - The Winking at You headbow Small
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Titania's Filigree Heart
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Ring
Tail: Lemon Tea - Somali Neko Tail
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
--------------------------

2 comments :

  1. Where did you get that cutie patootie reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilikins, your blog gets better and better every time I see it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete