21 April 2013

Carry On | Lazy Sunday Paris Edition

Hello my lovely readers!

Another Sunday of laziness mixed with comfy fashion goodness yes? I've lately been wearing my mesh breasts like....a lot so I felt it was time for them to go on a shelf at least today who knows what will happen tomorrow right?
I've always had dreams of going to Paris. Sitting at a little bistro eating crepes and sipping a latte as Jean Pierre walks by..our eyes locking before he confesses and tells me how amazing I am...his one true American princess swept to this little bistro to fulfill his desti...what too much? Well it could happen I'm sure....right? well something that could happen is you can snag the pieces to the outfit I have on! Keep reading for more info if your Paris fantasy has started that's okay I have credits.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
So um....I got a bit pic happy but I do miss doing a million pictures per post sometimes hehe. I absolutely adore this shirt I have on from Crash Republic not only because its fuggin adorable but it also has AMAZING rig work and the sizing is amazing on my shape. Je T'aime....hehe. There is also a "Paris" version but I really like this one. You can find these at this Round's SL Fashion Week along with other fab things. Take a peeksy

I hardly ever wear pants but these ones made me want to so I did! I got these from Crush and I love the way they look on me it even keeps the roundness of my booty. There are a few different packs but I picked the denim pack white version to wear today and plan on wearing another version some time in the near future *nodnods*
If you swing by the Fantasy Faire you can get this amazin new tail by Lemon Tea that I have on. I'm not sure what species its supposed to be...maybe demon..not sure but I love it so and it makes me feel so pretty. Its called Drakodaimonen Tail and its texture change for less than 300L! Not to mention you will be shopping for a cause (Relay For Life Event) and the only thing better than shopping is shopping and helping the world.

OH! *puckers her lips and winks* My lips are so cute and glossy today right? The Sugar Garden is offering these amazing glosses to us all at the cosmetic fair. These are called "Lip Tinte" and there are different packs for each skin tone so you can get the most  usage out of them all with no clashing or washing out. I'm wearing the Cherry for the medium tones but I am showing them all below hope you like! Grab them at Cosmetic Fair

*Does a twirl* Casual...simple, cute outfit for MY Lazy Sunday what do you all think? Does it inspire you to shop! Don't fight it spend spend spend! I will see you lovelies later leave me comments, become a follower if you'd like *giggles* Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
 WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Lamb - The Big Doll House in Washed Out
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: The Sugar Garden
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Lip Tinte in Cherry (Medium) Cosmetic Fair
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Gloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Top: Crash Republic - Je T'aime Tee in Peach SL Fashion Week
♡ Bottom: Crush - Crushed Flare Jeans in White New Release
♡ Necklace: Noodles - Celestual Necklace in Silver/Rose Quartz
♡ Bracelet: Noodles - Celestual Bracelet in Silver/Rose Quartz
♡ Ring: Noodles - Celestual Ring in Silver/Rose Quartz
♡ Ears: Auxilary - Fly Free in Owl
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail Fantasy Faire
--------------------------
Song Stuck in my head
Carry On by Fun
 
♥~♡ THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS IN THIS POST ♡~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment