18 April 2013

Lilacs Love for the Masses | Lavender or Lilac?

Hello my lover fayces! 

Did you miss me? I hope so! My title actually has a lot to do with my outfit of choice today you see....I don't know which color is what. I always thought that is was LAVENDER that was the more purple like color and lilac being more of a...light pinky color mixed with a smidge of purple. Some of the stuff I have is labeled "lavender" and some is labeled "Lilac" and its left me completely confuzzled.

Whether its lilac or lavender I loved the outfit I felt super pretty and...I'm here to tell you all about it. Keep on reading *skips past the page break and waits for you*
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
The Details 
It all started with a cake hat they say....okay well just I say that but as I was cleaning my inventory this cake hat got clicked and I didn't want to take it off so a look started to form. It's not new but its so cute and you can find it at Rotten Defiance  there are so many choices to choose from you'll never get bored with them. 

I'm wearing another cute creation offered at the Kawaii Fair and this one is from Sugar Button Boutique a place I told you guys I really enjoyed when I went to the main store. I was looking for some cute spring time dresses and not only did I find one but I can wear my mesh breasts with it too! This dress comes in more than one pattern but I have on the cute cards version today which has pretty purples and pinks in it.
I took Dulce on my search for shoes and we both agreed these cutesy shoes by G-field were the winners. They aren't brand spanking new but you know what? It's new to me, it made me happy so I bought them hehe. These are called Adele and I got these in the Lilac version

ALSO If you're a cosmetic loving girl take a stroll into the Cosmetic Fair hosted by Mons and you can get many amazing cosmetics I got these amazing green eyes from The Skinnery called Lover's Eyes and since my eyes are usually green I got them in Jade but there are more than enough choices for anyone to be happy 

Lots of goodies out there I will be here to tell you all about it but until you see me again shop your fashion loving hearts out *giggles* Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena in Vanilla
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Skinnery - Lovers Eye in Jade Cosmetic Fair
♡ Hair: Magika - Little
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Hand Applier: Pink Fuel Slink Hand Applier in Vanilla
♡ Breast Applier: Pink Fuel Lush Appliers in Vanilla
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Face Sticker: Ni.Ju - Face Stickers in White Gacha Prize
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Gloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nails: Izzies - Pastel Nails for Slink Hands
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sugar Button Boutique - Summer Dress in Cute Cards Kawaii Fair
♡ Shoes: G-Field - Adele Pumps in Lilac Newest Release
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Sugar Button Boutique - Super Nerd Glasses in Razzle Dazzle Purple Kawaii Fair
♡ Plushie/Dulce: SilentSparrow - Caramel Uni-ee
♡ Headband: Rotten Defiance - Pink Cake with Heart Strawberries White Headband
♡ Butterfly: Ey:No - Lace Butterfly in Flider
♡ Candy in Mouth: Ni.Ju - Sweets w/ Rope in Lavender Gacha Prize
♡ Ring (Left): Half Deer - Whipped Cream Ring
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Sugar Candy in Pinks Collabor88 April
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips
♡ Ring (Right): Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips Ring Collabor88 April
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears 
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Silver Gacha Prize
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
♡ Horns: Half Deer - Lamb Horns in Marshmallow Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS IN THIS POST ♡~♥ 

P.S Going to be switching to a V3 Viewer guys! Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment