20 April 2013

Vitamin C | Diaries Of an Internet Issue

Hey Fashion Heads!

Ugh lately I've been having so many internet issues and it makes me crazy! They are building new apartments in the place I live and I guess jiggling with the wires sometimes makes it hard for me to connect, not to mention the issues I've been having with SL but FEAR NOT! 
I've managed to work through them all and show off those citrus punch of an outfit. Want to know more about my "Vitamin C" Inspired outfit? Keep on reading. Credits at the bottom for the non readers.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
So I just HAD to show off this corset! I usually have a problem with mesh corsets because my hips are so wide but this one actually looks okay on me and I absolutely love the colorful pattern. I got this from Ellemeno and this can be found at the Big Boobies Show still going on until the end of this month. It looks stunning without breasts attachments but if you do use them you are set if I am not mistaken they have virtually all of the appliers in the pack. I picked this pattern "Robots" but there are others to choose if you'd prefer a different look and feel

*Jingles her bangles* These bangles by Maxi Gossamer caught my attention on my first trip to this Month's Collabor88 and I made sure to buy all the color choices for only 88L each. They are unrigged mesh and they come in 4 different colors for both the right and left hand. I was sad there weren't more color options but maybe in the future my wants will be fulfilled yes? hehe

If you haven't stopped by the Kawaii Fair there is still more times and tons of stuff waiting to be brought home with you. If you're a gacha fan like me, Epic has set out some of their kawaii gacha goodness for you to play around with which is how I got my *points to goggles* and *points to band-aid on nose* not to mention all the other amazing things.


Lots to be shown guys! I'm sorry for all the technical difficulties this week but it shouldn't be a problem this upcoming week Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
 What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Alena in Vanilla
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Skinnery - Lover Eyes in Jade Cosmetic Fair
♡ Hair: Catwa - LadyMana in Babypink
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: Sink Mesh Hands
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Mildred Lips in Pink 02 Cosmetic Fair
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.ju - Face stickers in Teal Gacha Prize
♡ Nail Applier: Adam N Eve - Finger 2 Wave Applier New Release
♡ Gloss: Izzies - Glossy lips Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Comes with Hair
♡ Corset: Ellemeno - Mesh Corset in Robot The Big Boobies Show
♡ Panties: Milk - My Panties Undone in Yellow
♡ Skirt: Milk - My Russian Skirt in Yellow
Shoes: Sugar & Cyanide - Flats in Orange
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Nose Bandage: Epic - Kawaii Nose Band Aid in Hearts Gacha Prize
♡ Goggles: Epic - Kawaii Goggles in Zebra Yellow Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace 1: Mishmish - Lil Fat Birdie in Yellow Kawaii Fair
♡ Necklace 2: Loulou & Co - Hesperide Necklace in White/Yellow
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Super Candy in Oranges Collabor88 April
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Ni.Ju - Portmanteau in White
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST ♡~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment