23 April 2013

Traveler At Heart | SL Lili Blog

Hey Fashion Heads!

As you may have noticed I've gone back to doing my on location pictures....here's why...
...For awhile I was trying to look more professional...more like a "fashion blogger". I wanted to have that fashion blog look of the amazing model (or blogger) standing and posing with her new outfit but then I realized....I'm not a fashion blogger in that sense. I'm just a blogger of things that make me happy. Sure I do love fashion but I'm not a style follower I'm a girl that loves to shop. I don't know what's "In" nor do I really worry about it much. I'm an SL Lili blogger and I love and appreciate the people who love that about me. I will continue to of course show off my clothes just....more in my own way. That being said....
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
I LOVE MY LOOK! I had a simple look again because I headed to the ocean again and didn't want to water log my accessories I love them too much...not only that I'm desperately in need of new ones. This dress makes a statement all on its on it says "Lili! Buy me!"...okay fine it didn't say that but it should have! This is another dress from the Big Boobies Show and this is the Disco dress from Sassy. I was debating between the "Ice" which is a Blue-ish Shimmery color and white, as you see white won. I'm not wearing any breasts attachments but if you have them this dress has appliers available.
Also you may not have heard but there is a new round of My Attic @ The Deck and that's where you can pick up this AMAZING hair. Me + Pigtails = happiness for all and this hair doesn't disappoint at all. This is a brand new release from Ploom called Lislie and its this amazing long mesh ponytails I decided to wear in a nice soft pink color. There are 2 sizes in 2 different versions (Boob & Regular) so anyone can wear it. I might wear this hair a few times before I store it in my hair folder

 I have on this amazingly beautiful skin from Mirror's Enigma today called Victoria! I'm happy to announce they now offer slink hand appliers in every tone and an amazing nude type nail polish applier you can get from the main store! If you have an eye for this skin but your a little tight with your budget there is an amazing version at SyS with a sexy pink lip for less than 100L!
At the very last minute merely SECONDS before snapping the first picture I saw this new release from Kre-ations and had to have. I have an obsession with glasses lately maybe because I'm finally embracing my own in RL but I just can't get enough! These are called the Look at Me glasses and they have this cute little design on the top and both sides are two different color which I thought added to the cuteness! I have on the Pinky version called Sugar with the white on one side but they have it available in black as well as other main coloring.

That's it for now! Going to finish my leisurely walk through the Second Life oceans then RIGHT back to shopping! What can I say it's what I do best. I just downloaded the new firestorm so I will be sure to tell you how that goes! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili 
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
 What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Mirror's Enigma - Victoria in Peach Updated!
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Lislie My Attic @ The Deck
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink Mesh Feet
♡ Hand/Feet Applier: Mirror's Enigma Peach Tone New Release!
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nails: Mirror's Enigma Bare Nails for Slink New Release!
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sassy - Disco Dress in White The Big Boobies Show!
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Kre-ations - Look At Me Glasses in Sugar White New Release!
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Single Strands in Pink
-------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap - Beastie Human Ears
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail Fantasy Faire 2013!
♡ Wings: Pretty Liars - Sparkle Wings in Silver Gacha Prize
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Pretty Princess
--------------------------
♥~♡ THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS IN THIS POST ♡~♥

No comments :

Post a Comment