26 April 2013

Can You Keep A Secret?

Hi My Loves!

Its been forebers right?! I know I've been away a few days I know bad Lili! I have a reason trust me! I am getting married!!!!
JUST KIDDING! I'm going to an RL wedding but its not my own and I've had to prepare to travel therefore I haven't gotten as much time on the computer to do one of my favorite things...dress up of course! I've always been that girl that could keep a secret but with you guys I just LOVE to blurt out where all the pretty stuffs can be found so I took matters into my own hands for some assistance! Keep on reading for the Info! Credits on the bottom!
♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥
As you can see the gag did nothing against my love of sharing info with you but its super adorable and its super new from Alterego! Not only is it Kawaii but its a gacha as well so I had to have! These cute little secret keepers *giggles* can be found at the main store for only 25L along with other cute versions like a cupcake and jawbreakers. I have a common prize which is a pink panda and it went perfect with the look I wanted today

Another super cute new release is my poofy dress of goodness *wiggles around as she talks* I wish they would make flexi mesh so I can see this dress in full action! It's puffy, fun, and bright....kind of like me and you can find this at Milk! This is called My Sweet Party dress and I had a HARD time picking the color of the day but I finally narrowed it down to the Chocolate Strawberry which is a yummy blend of a chocolate brown, a cool Raspberry, and a Strawberry tone. There are other colors as well but this one was calling to me today when you get the chance go and take a look!

Last but not least the choker! Its a fashionable collar with RLV that has many colors to choose from! There are 4 packs and I decided the Vibrants pack would fit the most of my needs. This is actually by a new (to me) place called Wound with creations by Hope Pelliot, a loving reader on my blog (Mwahs to you!) So if you are in need of a cute collar that keeps your kawaii shining through check out her marketplace hehe

I won't be around this weekend sadly but I will have stories for you when I get back  so don't fret! I will miss you as much as (hopefully) you will miss me! Drown your sorrows with lots of shopping and then tell me all about what YOU got too! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥~ ♥ ~♥~♥ ~♥ 
Landmarks
Essences
Milk
Wound
Alterego
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Opera in Sunkissed
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Lancelot Eyes in Moss
♡ Hair: Truth - Liberty in Macaroon
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Dead Apples - Strawberry Gloss
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lips Highlights
♡ Eyeshadow" Chelle - Dusty in Soft Pink
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Milk - My Sweet Party Dress in Pink Chocolate New Release
♡ Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Open Toe Heel
♡ Glasses: Ellemeno - Clean Glasses in White
♡ Gag: Alterego - Kawaii Gag Strap in Pink Panda New Release
♡ Band Aid: Reek - Bandaids in Hearts
♡ Collar: Wound - Ribbon Choker w/ Ring Vibrant Pack New Release
♡ Necklace: Je Suis - Nocturne Necklace
♡ Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
♡ Ring: Je Suis - Nocturne Ring
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment