09 April 2013

A Date Fit for a Princess

Hey loves
Today I felt like being a princess. There is nothing better than finding a group of people in the world that let you prance around in a tiara and let you live in your fantasy scenario of being a princess *giggles*. Today's look was inspired by this amazing dress available at Collabor88 and the love of being a rainbow princess (yep I went there). Keep on reading for more information on the outfit! Credits on the bottom.

So my dears...yesterday a new round of Collabor88 started and I absolutely recommend taking a look around if you're into the cuter side of SL. Today I have on a dress by Cynful, who is a guest this month for the event, called The First Date. Its an all mesh dress available in 6 different colors to choose from. I have on the plum version today which is a pretty pastel-like purple. I am wearing my lush breasts with the included Tango applier but you don't have to have mesh breasts to wear this outfit of course. 

I wanted a cute shoe with a wedge on it so I dug through my inventory and found these shoes from a place called Exodus Fashion. There are many texture options for these as well as an easy to use Skin matching HUD, and nail texture option choices for such an affordable price. 


Not sure if I'll find my prince Charming but for the time being I have Dulce to keep me company. Collabor88 might be full for the first few days but don't give up and be patient everyone that wants to get in will eventually get in. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Ikon - Ardent Eyes in Glass
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Rose w/ Side Bangs
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.3
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Baby Soft Lips in Rose
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful - First Date in Plum
♡ Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in White
♡ Shoes: Exodus Fashion - Sendals Paris [x]
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Tiara: Noodles - Under the Sea Tiara in Silver/Diamond
♡ Hairbows: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow in Usagi
♡ Plushie (Dulce): Silent Sparrow - Uni-ee in Caramel
♡ Necklace: Ey:No - Heart Necklace
♡ Earrings: Ey:No - Heart Earrings
♡ Ring (Left): Half Deer - Whipped Cream Ring
♡ Ring (Right): Forever Young - Princess Ring
♡ Bracelet: Edelweiss - ChouChou in Pastel White
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Wing: Pretty Liar - Sparkle Wings in Light Pink
--------------------------
THANK YOU TO ALL DESIGNERS USED IN THIS POST

No comments :

Post a Comment