05 November 2013

Rock a Lili

Hey Fashion heads!

Another day of fashion to be had yes? It's like the shopper inside of me keeps on shopping even when I'm pooped and/or sick...It's just something I'll have to live with :D
A couple events started and they offer so many cute and amazing things so keep on reading to find out a little more okay?! OKAY!
So...my title is a little bit of a word play. Flair For Events has a new fair going on called Rockabilly Fair and since I don't feel like I did the style justice...I did some word play instead yay! Actually a lot of my accessories can be picked up there. Geek has a couple of things that can be picked up from this event like my cigarette called Smokes that I'm using in the Pixa Heart version, My amazing autographed Guitar ( Crazy Kids) signed by one of my favorite bloggers, Whisper, and this ring called Rock a Knuck that I'm using in the Cherry version.I also have on one of Blah's offerings for the fair, My Satin Bow Pumps in Red as well as These super cute Retro Zebra Sunglasses from Epic. As you can see from just this post there is a lot to be grabbed so gogogo!

The dress that I have on I must say I love, its very much like something I'd wear in RL. This is this round of The Boobies Show from Cynful called the Sexy Back Dress. On the back of this dress is a ribbon that color changes to any color you want and I think its a very sexy but....not TOO sexy dress that almost anyone can find a use for. If you don't want to show as much skin as me you can throw on a jacket or leggings and still look amazing yes? I have on the black version but there are all sorts of pretty denim tones to pick from. The new round recently opened so you still have loads of time to get there but don't wait too long okay?!

I hope you're ready to shop because I have loads of news for you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Anime Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Exile – Dream of Paradise New Release
♡ Breasts: Deviant – Lush Breasts
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju – Face Stars in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Freckles: Pink Fuel - Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cynful – Sexy Back Dress in Black New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Bottom: Alterego – Pull Me Down Panties
♡ Feet: Blah – My Satin Bow Pumps in Red New @ The Rockabilly Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Guitar: Geek – Crazy Kids Guitar in Whisper New @ The Rockabilly Fair
♡ Glasses: Epic – Retro Zebra Sunglasses in Red New @ The Rockabilly Fair
♡ Necklace: Olive – The Sorting Necklace in Red/Silver
♡ Choker: Blah - My Cute Spiky Choker in Black & Red
♡ Ring (left): Yummy – Pizza Ring
♡ Ring (right): Geek – Rock-A-Nucks in Cherry New @ The Rockabilly Fair
♡ Earrings: Gala Fashion Design – My Shiny Leaves Free @ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Earrings 2: Blah - My Toxic Earrings in Red
♡ Cigarette: Geek – Smokes in Pixa-Heart Filter New @ The Rockabilly Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment