10 November 2013

Orange Slices

Hey Loves! It's me again!
I used to have this huge love for those candy orange slices so hard. I would buy them from a wholesale place with about...a thousand per bag and I'd spend my summer eating them. I never worried about them not being there when I returned because *whispers* my grandmother hates oranges. So one day I head to my Platonic Soulmates house for an end of summer party (which was amazing btw) and when I get home MY SLICES ARE MISSING! Turns out my grandmother found ONE orange product she could tolerate. My Heart equals shattered but she bought me more so yay times! 

My outfit was inspired by the light and citrus fun of those orange slices! Feeling bright even though its almost wintertime? Keep on reading to find out where to get some bright goodies!
I want to start off by saying this hair is perfect for the look I was going for. I'm a sucker for pigtails what can I say? This is a new release from Eater's Coma and I just had to have them so I got a couple packs since I know this will be worn more than once or twice. It seems to work okay with my breasts HOWEVER mine are a bit smaller than the average so busty ladies I encourage you to demo.

I used to have a collection of shirts much like this one but sadly they got lost in my Florida move. "Caution, grow a pair before approaching"  SO TRUE I have a hard time filtering what I say sometimes I don't mean them to hurt your feelings I just...simply don't think! I am very happy that Miss Morgan from Bubblegum Treasure Trove made these for The Boobies Show! There are 6 different shirts to pick from so check them out and grab your shirt of choice okay?!

Last but NEVER least are my shoes. I used to go ON and ON about Dark Midday Designs and then suddenly releases stopped and I was sad BUT SHE IS BACK with amazing releases both my socks AND the shoes. The shoes are called Princess Pumps and they have over 70 different color combos they could be! I don't wanna ruin the fun for you guys so I'm only showing 4!
You don't need slink feet for these so that means you can wear ANY socks you'd want! They are fully customizable and they are nonrigged mesh so you can resize for your avatar needs!

*Nibbles on an orange slice* I almost forgot how good these things are. See you guys around the grid! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Anime Eyes in Green 1
♡ Hair: Eater's Coma - Hair 39 in Light Mocha New Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Hopscotch - Take a Bite in Red
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Yellow
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: BubbleGum  Treasure Trove - Caution Shirt New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Tee*fy - Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt in Sunshine
♡ Socks: Dark Midday Designs - Nylon Polka Stockings in Sheer Gold New Release
♡ Shoes: Dark Midday Designs- Princess Pumps New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Offbeat - Unicorn Clutch in Yellow New @ Kustom9
♡ Glasses: Geek - Freck Specks in BatYellow
♡ Bracelet: Nostalgia - Dot Bracelet in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelet 2: Crash Republic - Strappy Bracelet in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Ring (Right): Circa - Rock My Candy Cocktail Ring in Orange Burst Gacha Prize
♡ Lightbulb: Attic - Daisy Bulb in Orange 
New @ Kustom9
♡ Bow On Dress: Laviere - Candy Bow
♡ Headband: U.F.O - Animal Wire Headband in Red Bear Gacha Prize
♡ Barrette: Tree House Treasures - Lilly Barrette in Yellow Gacha Prize
♡ Watch: Amitomo - Watch C in Yellow
Gacha Prize 
 ♡ Butterfly: EY:NO - Lace Butterfly in Orange
♡ Candy: Ni.Ju - Sweets in Orangesicle
Gacha Prize
 --------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------



No comments :

Post a Comment