14 November 2013

Havin It MY Way

Miss me? I'm backkkk

I keep telling you all I'm a princess! Burger King & Dairy Queen Fell in love and had a child...Glitter Princess *nodnods* so now that I have some validity in the words I say...I'm running with it babeh and no one can stop me. 
My outfit was inspired by me finding my TRUE royal roots :D So keep on reading to get all the royal clothing for yourself okay?!

As usual...I must own every crown I can find on the grid and this crown was no different! It looks just like those old time Burger King crowns and I used to take one EVERYTIME we ate there! It's so nice to finally see them in Second Life right? You can find this at the Thrift Shop made by Geek for this round of savings and delight and its called Burger-Geek Crown if you're into crowns as much as I am go go go and get it.

You can grab up this bodysuit I am wearing as a top from this round of The Boobies Show. I know...no boobies today but that was my way of showing you it looks fine with or without the boobies yes. You can also wear this with or without a mesh booty it's all up to you how you wanna wear it and with all variations you will look flawless! This is from Blah and it's called My Playful Bodysuit! If you are on the hunt for a bodysuit I recommend this one for you <3
Epic has RE-RELEASED her amazing Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers to be compatible with the phat azz! I have always been a fan of them I used to collect every pair at EVERY event like a crazy person and its good to know I can wear them with anything...makes me so very happy.  You can find these at the Azz show so run, skip, or hop over to get them k? KAY!


You happy? I'm happy! The world is so much brighter when we shop! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Luna E Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Anime Eyes in Green 1
Hair: Elikatira - Enjoy
Hands: Slink – Avatar Enhancement Hands Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
Face Stickers: okkbye – Face Doodles Paintfaise
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Blah. – My Playful Bodysuit in White New @ The Boobies Show
Jacket: SOUP – Marine Cardi in Sky Sale
Skirt: Bishes Inc – Candy Mini in Red
Socks: Honey Kitty – Thin Border Socks in Baby Blue
Shoes: Epic – Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers in Red New @ The Azz Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations – Look at me Glasses in Sky White
Necklace: Balaclava – GD Necklace long for Ladies in Red
Choker: Blah – My Cute Spiky Choker in White & Sky
Bracelet: O.M.E.N – Spiked Bracelet in Sky
Bracelet 2: Crash Republic – Strappy Bracelet in Red
Watch: Dirtyland – Funky Watch! In Red & White
Ring: Geek – 8bit Mystery Ring in Teal New @ Perfect Wardrobe
Ring 2: Geek – 8bit Shroom Ring in Red New @ Perfect Wardrobe
Ring 3: Geek – 8bit Shroom Ring in Teal New @ Perfect Wardrobe
Ring 4: CandyDoll – Hello Bow Ring in Sky Blue
Crown: Geek – Burger-Geek Crown in Cardboard White New @ Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Wings: Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Red
Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears Low

No comments :

Post a Comment