12 November 2013

The Time Traveler | Snow in Photoshop?!

Hey my loves!
So I have a question for you all today SO I WANT TO SEE SOME COMMENTS! Where would you go if you could pick any location? Anytime? Anyplace? Where would you pick? A friend of mine asked me this today and I was taken back by it but I know my location would be a snowy place since I'm a fan of the cold. I traveled to an awesome location today that some of you may know. It's IZZIES she decorated for winter already and I just had to get a picture! I even decided to play in photoshop and make snow! It may not be the best but you know...it's my first time hehe.

Though the winter is fast approaching I want to keep it bright...so I did. Keep on reading to find out the outfit details!

I usually don't wear much green not because I don't want to but because not many greens catch my eye but this one did! I loved the bright neon green of this dress so I had to wear it. This is from a new (to me) place called The Pyramid and this is The Strapless Flow Dress in Toxic. I wanted to find a color that would compliment it but not take away from it so I went with dark cyan accessories. You can pick this dress up from She & Him but move quickly the round will be changing soon!
I especially love wearing dresses like this with a comfy pair of boots so these boots from Epic were a must. These are the Candy Coated Cowboy Boots from this round of Perfect Wardrobe. I like the little sprinkly bits and the candy drip that set them apart from "normal" cowboy boots and give them that pinch of cute I look for in all that I wear plus...they look at home with the tights don't they?  

Check out both of these events my dears they stuff is amazing! Hope we run into each other and remember to comment! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

LANDMARKS
Perfect Wardrobe [x]
She & Him Event [x]
Rockabilly Fair [x]

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in Tone E
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes:Insufferable Dastard - Anime Eyes in Green1
♡ Hair: Eater's Coma - Hair 20 in Light Silver
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro Teeth 2.0
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Smarties
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Tights: Sugar Heart - Sweet Factory Tights in Eye Candy Gacha Prize
♡ Dress: The Pyramid - Strapless Flow in Toxic New @ She & Him
♡ Shoes: Epic - Candy Cowgirl Boots in Cyan New @ Perfect Wardrobe
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag:Zenith - Timeless Bag in Khaki New @ Chapter Four
♡ Glasses: Epic - Retro Zebra Sunglasses in Cyan New @ Rockabilly Fair
♡ Ring (Right): Geek - Rock-A-Knucks in Dolly New @ Rockabilly Fair
♡ Rock Candy: The Secret Hideout - Rock Candy in Lime
♡ Cupcake: Yumyums - White Mad Cupcake Hat in Limer Gacha Prize
♡ Scarf: Drift - Neckerchief in Turquoise Velvet
♡ Belt: Candydoll - Bowie Belt in Cyan Dark Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Illusions - Sprite Ears
♡ Antlers: DownDownDown - Deer Antlers in Lime
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment